What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

Ca++

I need a holiday. I had a week in lockdown, but that is 4 years ago.

I'm in the UK, and see the Hull to Amsterdam cruise, is £65. That is half an oz in real money.
It's an overnight, 8 till 8, or something like that. So no getting up early on the day I left. That's to Rotterdam, and the included 90 min coach gets you near central station. Back that night, not out the house 4 days.
Eat. Drink. Eat. Drink. Comedy club for a drink, then 8 hours being rocked to sleep. I think I could cope with that. Parking by the boat is real expensive, at £10 a day, for a safe multistory. Or free, 5 mins away on foot.
I think I have about talked myself into it.

Ca++

That sounds great.

It also sounds like you have more than earned it!

I recommend your holiday. I just got back from my first in almost two years and that seems too long!!
I have a mate onboard with the idea already.
It's odd, as if you book this ferry, as a ferry, the price is over double. Book as a cruise though, with that coach connection, and it's cheap. They must expect a cruise booking, to spend more on the boat. If you decide (in advance) to come back a day later, 50% goes on top for nothing. It's just a great deal as a winter cruise.

CharlesU Farley

I need a holiday. I had a week in lockdown, but that is 4 years ago.

I'm in the UK, and see the Hull to Amsterdam cruise, is £65. That is half an oz in real money.
It's an overnight, 8 till 8, or something like that. So no getting up early on the day I left. That's to Rotterdam, and the included 90 min coach gets you near central station. Back that night, not out the house 4 days.
Eat. Drink. Eat. Drink. Comedy club for a drink, then 8 hours being rocked to sleep. I think I could cope with that. Parking by the boat is real expensive, at £10 a day, for a safe multistory. Or free, 5 mins away on foot.
I think I have about talked myself into it.
That sounds like a well thought-out plan, I'd go for it!

CharlesU Farley

1000014572.jpg

Sparkus_Maximus

These PEU-R are much smaller than other cubies in my experience, and some of the lowest yielders I've had to date. However, they're also exhibiting a nice blue-green discoloration, indicating oxidation of respectable-levels of Psilocin. Second flush -

Attachments

• 20240901_191303.jpg
    20240901_191303.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 13
  • 20240901_103257.jpg
    20240901_103257.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 13
Last edited:

moose eater

Indeed they do and in my experience the strongest, most visually intense trips I've had have been from those which show this type of discoloration, so I'm planning the upcoming dosing-session in anticipation.
Some even take their spent mycelium and put it into a blender where, I'm told, the potency per gram is intense.

But the thought of ingesting vermiculite, brown rice flour, scant traces of lime, and mycelium has had me consider others' experiences without pulling the trigger on that experiment myself, even if in a smoothie.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
These PEU-R are much smaller than other cubies in my experience, and some of the lowest yielders I've had to date. However, they're also exhibiting a nice blue-green discoloration, indicating oxidation of respectable-levels of Psilocin. Second flush -

One of the hardest trips I ever had was a colonized quart jar of rye berries.

That reminds me... one of the most disgusting milkshakes I had in my life was made with a colonized quart jar of rye berries.

I remember that specific strain was Mazatapec and had very small fruitbodies.. pretty sure it was a sclerotia forming strain.

I'm with Moose about the vermiculite... it's terrible to breathe and I can imagine it is not great for out digestive tract.

Good looking boomers have fun with them!

moose eater

I just spent the post-dinner time searching out Dr. Ruth's many, often humorous and informative, episodes on television talk shows, hoping to find a truly Dr. Ruth-like comment/clip using the birds and bees metaphor in another post and thread here, but had no luck..

What I did find were many episodes of Dr. Ruth being the gem she truly was, normalizing helpful discussions about sexuality in what is often an up-tight culture where sexuality is concerned.

She was a treasure, for sure. And hilariously sweet to watch and listen to.

At a time when being gay or trans was even more difficult to live out in plain view of society, or even just to talk about openly, there's no doubt in my mind that there are some people who were heavily closeted back then who found support and solace in her very compassionate discussions and Q&A back then, and likely some who are alive today because of her, or people like her..

She lived to be 96 years young, and what a pleasant, entertaining and enjoyable fireball for those in need, she was... Or even for those who were simply interested in what she had to say.

An icon gone. She was a real trip, and an absolutely wonderful human being.

Sparkus_Maximus

Some even take their spent mycelium and put it into a blender where, I'm told, the potency per gram is intense.

But the thought of ingesting vermiculite, brown rice flour, scant traces of lime, and mycelium has had me consider others' experiences without pulling the trigger on that experiment myself, even if in a smoothie.
Same here, I've heard a simple extraction can be done with lemon or cranberry juice, which would be preferable to expelling vermiculite into the wee hours of the night 😆.

Last edited:

Sparkus_Maximus

One of the hardest trips I ever had was a colonized quart jar of rye berries.

That reminds me... one of the most disgusting milkshakes I had in my life was made with a colonized quart jar of rye berries.

I remember that specific strain was Mazatapec and had very small fruitbodies.. pretty sure it was a sclerotia forming strain.

I'm with Moose about the vermiculite... it's terrible to breathe and I can imagine it is not great for out digestive tract.

Good looking boomers have fun with them!
Just inoculated a first trial-batch of 10 small 1/8pt. jars loaded with WBS, I wonder how this would compare to Rye (which I know is reputed as a good substrate to use).Used the first print taken from these, which unlike Classic PE print rather easily and prolifically. I like feeding the local birds anyway, so recently I just shopped around for a huge bag of discounted WBS and washed / lightly steamed / hydrated and PC-d just recently, so we we'll see... If I have any issues with contamination, I'll just get Rye or Millet for next time.

Last edited:

Ca++

A rolling snowball, picks up fluff.

I think that's right? In any case, the Dam trip is on, and people are signing up :) (not here, it's not a clandestine meet of the chosen few. Though I did air the idea here, just to see if the water is warm (in the north sea, in September))

mudballs

The Four Sights
As he grew, Siddhartha’s curiosity could not be contained. He felt that his life of luxury was empty. At the age of 29, he persuaded his chariot driver, Channa, to take him out of the palace to the city. There he encountered the Four Sights

moose eater

first time i tripped, my buddy and i were looking at the brown windowpane i had bought. neither of us expected to get ANY buzz after splitting it in half. "it's so SMALL..." LOL, 4-way hit... :cool:
1,000 mcg tab of fresh brown windowpane brought back from Boston to Edinboro, Pennsylvania in about 1973 (maybe 1974?) by the Faulkner Bros. (I can write that as they both died not too far apart from each other, with one being hit while riding his bicycle). I'd been eating microdot every day at work to the point it no longer made me grin uncontrollably, and after eating about 2/3 of the 4-way I split with another co-worker who'd never done LSD before, I saw a couple things that night that, to this day, I'm not sure what was real and what was not. Only time I can recall that conundrum occurring.

But I came home to my mother's home one night when I was 15 after eating a single dose of some really good acid, and she served some chop suey up for me. The stuff was writhing, crawling, pulsating, and I stared, picking my way through it (and at that time I LOVED chop suey and nearly -all- things Chinese. Still a big fan).

It was another time my mother knew something was up, even if the details were vague, and she simply would ask in those moments, "Are you OK?" And my patent reply, "Yep.. I'm fine.." without mentioning it would be really cool if she could get my dinner to behave, stop moving so much, and maybe settle down a bit.

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
my buddy that i delivered to jail today had the coolest parents in our crowd (along with mine). we went to his house tripping one night, said howdy to his mom, and headed for the bedroom for music. sitting there enjoying some Pink Floyd and his door popped open. his mom stuck her head in and said "i don't know what you two are doing, but I DON'T LIKE IT!" we never did figure out if we had a "tell" or if she just picked up the incredible vibes going on... :oops: that was over 40 years ago...and we still struggle trying to understand. was she just fucking with us ???

Latest posts

Latest posts