What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

moose eater

1724634310116.png

Sparkus_Maximus

i've noticed too that psychoactive 'shrooms are OFTEN listed as "toxic" in lots of reference books. "just say "OH", kids...Agreed- indeed, I think they may have conveniently generalized the ''toxic'' as a general deterrent to those who don't know any better. While the Fly Agaric / Amanita Muscaria is in a sense ''toxic'' due to the presence of ibotenic acid, muscimol and muscarine, these shrooms have a history of use dating back hundreds of years in Siberia and Russia. Yet compared to psilocybe mushrooms they could be potentially ''toxic'' while psilocybes can just make you think you've gone insane, and there will never be an end to that series of kaleidoscopic rabbit-holes😋. Yet there is no 'toxicity' to speak of, associated with psilocybin / psilocyn (save for the notorious Psilocybe Azurescens'' aka - ''Flying Saucers'' which are another beast all together.

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
@Sparkus_Maximus ive never tried azurescens they are suppose to be the most potent on the planet. ive herioc dose handful of times 7grams most them trips were good but one was a full blown ego death most intense experience ever had didnt think i was gonna come back thought i was gonna be headed to the padded room complete insanity far out i managed to to reel it back in thankfully

Sparkus_Maximus

@Sparkus_Maximus ive never tried azurescens they are suppose to be the most potent on the planet. ive herioc dose handful of times 7grams most them trips were good but one was a full blown ego death most intense experience ever had didnt think i was gonna come back thought i was gonna be headed to the padded room complete insanity far out i managed to to reel it back in thankfully
Indeed, and those higher doses I reserve for introspective-therapy sessions for some cptsd. I've never tried Azures either, but have gotten to know the Cubies over the last 20- yrs or so, with some widely-warying "Levels'' and experiences, with the most potent ones being the "Classic'' PF-Fanaticus types, obtained back in the 90's from R. McPherson when a 10-12 page ''instruction booklet'' was all the rage. The Most potent little batch I got from this Cubie spore race flushed on a tiny 1/4 pt. ''pf style'' brf cake, they were small and there were not many of them. I didn't even have a scale in those days, visually I would say there was maybe 3.5g (had I allowed them to fully dry, which I didn't). I remember them turning an incredibly Dark / Indigo-Blue color, to the point where there was less white / cream color to the stipes, then indigo-black. I've only seen such a strong blue-ing reaction when looking at photos of panaeolus cyanescens, or psilocybe cyanescens (aka- wavy caps) but never in P.Cubensis have I seen this before, or - since, throughout numerous batches which always ''vary'' in potency but not to this degree. I ate them when they were still fairly ''wet'' only sitting in the cupboard a few days after cleaning off that little cake. That was by far and away The Strongest, Most Visually Spectacular Trip I've ever had - to date, and you can believe I'm Still Looking into ''what'' were the contributing factors in that particular experiment with standard brf pf cakes👁🫨😲...

Last edited:

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
Indeed, and those higher doses I reserve for introspective-therapy sessions for some cptsd. I've never tried Azures either, but have gotten to know the Cubies over the last 20- yrs or so, with some widely-warying "Levels'' and experiences, with the most potent ones being the "Classic'' PF-Fanaticus types, obtained back in the 90's from R. McPherson when a 10-12 page ''instruction booklet'' was all the rage. The Most potent little batch I got from this Cubie spore race flushed on a tiny 1/4 pt. ''pf style'' brf cake, they were small and there were not many of them. I didn't even have a scale in those days, visually I would say there was maybe 3.5g (had I allowed them to fully dry, which I didn't). I remember them turning an incredibly Dark / Indigo-Blue color, to the point where there was less white / cream color to the stipes, then indigo-black. I've only seen such strong blue-ing reaction when looking at photos of panaeolus cyanescens, or psilocybe cyanescens (aka- wavy caps) and never in P.Cubensis have I seen this before, or - since, throughout numerous batches which always ''vary'' in potency but not to this degree. I ate them when they were still fairly ''wet'' only sitting in the cupboard a few days after cleaning off that little cake. That was by far and away The Strongest, Most Visually Spectacular Trip I've ever had - to date, and you can believe I'm Still Looking into ''what'' were the contributing factors in that particular experiment with standard brf pf cakes👁🫨😲...
they were dry when i did the 7 grammer trip and were amazonian type which are my favs those are potent its where the penis envy came from if i remember correctly i love those penis envy them things strong ive yet to try the albino penis evny (a.p.e's) but will fire up a batch in afew months got a print recently im stoked

Sparkus_Maximus

Som3 PEU-R after cleaning the 1st. flush 3- cakes a few days ago. They are on the small side, but that has usually proven to be a good thing in terms of alkaloid content. A male shoot from a GTH is waiting to drop some pollen onto a ''reggae -Legends'' CD, hanging out by the windowsill catching the breeze 🪟🍃

Attachments

• 20240825_213919.jpg
    20240825_213919.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 15
  • 20240825_213931.jpg
    20240825_213931.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 16
  • 20240825_213841.jpg
    20240825_213841.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 14
Last edited:

Sparkus_Maximus

they were dry when i did the 7 grammer trip and were amazonian type which are my favs those are potent its where the penis envy came from if i remember correctly i love those penis envy them things strong ive yet to try the albino penis evny (a.p.e's) but will fire up a batch in afew months got a print recently im stoked
Similar experience here with the Amazonian strain, they are prolific flushers and hold a pretty consistent potency range that definitely seems to be on the ''higher end'' for Cubies. I think the PF-Classic is also an Amazonian spore race, or a close adaptation of it. Having tried @ least 8-10 different 'strains' of Cubies over the years, I can say that the Amazonians tend to be a great representation of what a good cubie IS. Never tried PE, and the pictured ones are Penis Envy Uncut Revert, so I'm excited in anticipation 😃. I haven't tripped in a Long time either, so it should be an interesting experience...

Last edited:

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
sweeeet! natures ssri's. never heard of peu-r will have to check em out ya i do small batch just for the head or me and my friends to munch on. have you ever extracted them? buddy got a soxhlet extractor super neat piece of equipment to extract lipids fats n oils from plants and fungi check out if havent
3-s2.0-B9780323858526000159-f02-03-9780323858526.jpg

Sparkus_Maximus

sweeeet! natures ssri's. never heard of peu-r will have to check em out ya i do small batch just for the head or me and my friends to munch on. have you ever extracted them? buddy got a soxhlet extractor super neat piece of equipment to extract lipids fats n oils from plants and fungi check out if havent
View attachment 19054444
Interesting... and no, I've never extracted them but have taken em' powdered in a ''Lemon-Tek'' and they kicked my ass and had me looking for my marbles for the better part of that weekend. While the extraction does look interesting, it's would require a bit of an investment to reproduce, and I won't lie when I say I love the cost-effectiveness of the Lemon-Tek method. I've never heard of the extraction method you posted, and still am curious as to what the results would yield and essentially, would the investment be worth the end results.

Sparkus_Maximus

Here's a description of this race: Penis Envy Uncut Revert magic mushrooms are a hybrid of PF Albino cubensis and Penis Envy cubensis. The “uncut” describes the veil fully dropping allowing for spores to drop, in comparison to the original Penis Envy being very inconsistent creating spore prints. I'm in the process of printing one now -

Last edited:

moose eater

Cambodian

John Allen

Amazon

PF Classic

And there might've been a couple more in there over time

Ban Hua Thanon

Beyond that, it's just gray shadows these days.

John Allen and Cambodian were repeats, done more than once.

Last edited: