What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

top of the heap to third world status in one generation

armedoldhippy

Veteran
cruelty has ALWAYS been in their toolbox, but it's the only thing they have left now. :shucks: so you can count on seeing more of it...

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
So what is going to happen when the dipshit doesn't get elected?
same thing that happened last time. except when the rioters start up the steps, LEO will be ready with pump shotguns, & the National Guard WILL show up. ;) truthfully ? not a damn thing. the folks stupid enough to riot on Chumps behalf have, for the most part, already been identified/charged etc. i'm sure there will be contested counts/lawsuits etc, but i think it's gonna be a worse ass-whooping than last time... JMHO :dunno:

Gry

Veteran
same thing that happened last time. except when the rioters start up the steps, LEO will be ready with pump shotguns, & the National Guard WILL show up. ;) truthfully ? not a damn thing. the folks stupid enough to riot on Chumps behalf have, for the most part, already been identified/charged etc. i'm sure there will be contested counts/lawsuits etc, but i think it's gonna be a worse ass-whooping than last time... JMHO :dunno:
From your lips to the ears of ...

Gry

Veteran

Sad story, but one which we should know more about...

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran

Sad story, but one which we should know more about...
if everyone required actual proof, we would not be in the situation we find ourselves in these days... :shucks: :bow:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Yeah, but actual proof just screws up conspiracy theories and what is the fun in that? :oops:
yeah...the truth is far less interesting and won't make a headline for fuck. "well, nothing much happened today" can't hold a candle to "is RFK Jr. actually one of the Lizard People working for Hillary & Obama on Kamalas behalf to extend grip by Deep State? details at seven..." :D

Gry

Veteran
When thinking of the Kennedy family, and the sacrifices it has made,
I am left wondering exactly how much more proof would anyone need.

Latest posts

Latest posts