What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

top of the heap to third world status in one generation

armedoldhippy

Veteran
When thinking of the Kennedy family, and the sacrifices it has made,
I am left wondering exactly how much more proof would anyone need.
they have put actual blood into the game...NOT a game for them, more like a long-term construction project.

Gry

Veteran
We have all played a role in something that is vastly different than anything which was ever described to us.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
by MY estimate (admittedly unscientific) The Chump is less than 1/4 human, thereby limiting him to being a congressman from Missouri, Texas, or Oklahoma. (maybe Florida) any higher office is seriously beyond his capability to understand, much less perform...

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
Yes, I think the ME’s roots were formed by the collapse of the Ottomans but you have to include the rise and success of Zionism as fertilizer and water them with oil.

moose eater

Yes, I think the ME’s roots were formed by the collapse of the Ottomans but you have to include the rise and success of Zionism as fertilizer and water them with oil.
An exceptional comment and insight.

Manipulation by western empire builders. Who'd have thunk it? (sarcasm).

moose eater

CNN Headline . . . Majority of Americans favor US military aid to Israel until hostages are returned, new polling says

Hmm. So what incentive is there for Bibi to negotiate for their release?
None, and there's plenty of evidence that wan't a primary goal for him all along. Numerous times he's plainly stated that he wants Gaza, ICJ/ICC rulings be damned. The law is something the US wants its opposition to abide by, but not its allies or the US itself.

While there's always been hypocrisy, they don't even TRY to mask it anymore.

Latest posts

Latest posts