What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

top of the heap to third world status in one generation

St. Phatty

As I said give everyone a Nuke.. At least it keeps your nation safe from invasion lol.

It's not necessary to give them a Nuke.

Uranium is an extremely common mineral, the Atomic Energy Commission just doesn't like talking about it.

It can be refined using Sulfuric Acid - to put it into solution - and Wood Ash (Potassium Carbonate) to precipitate it. At which point the dust & everything that touched the Uranium (including used Sulfuric Acid) has to be controlled.

Natural Uranium also makes a very effective explosive device, although a little heavy. i.e. Refinement is not necessary. One of the things that Chernobyl proved.

We already have a Worst Case - nations with a LONG history of Terrorism have access to the H-Bomb.

So the "equation" on Nuclear Proliferation changes.

At this point, Access to Uranium and Plutonium powered bombs - access for nations like Yemen and Syria - is the only thing that will stop the Terror States - the US, Israel, Saudi Arabia.

Israel showed how important this is when they attacked Iraq, Syrian, and Iranian nuclear facilities.

Cannavore

Veteran
2 year old video that was on point. dems were clueless in 2020 and they'll likely still be clueless in 2022 & 2024

Chomsky: By Focusing on Russia, Democrats Handed Trump a “Huge Gift” & Possibly the 2020 Election

armedoldhippy

Veteran
love hunting for stone points. best places here, however, are now off limits. it is legal to walk TVA property in winter when water is low to look for points, but illegal to pick them up. problem started when idiots started digging for them...

Three Berries

Back in early seventies I recall this fellow by the name Zbigniew Kazimierz Brzeziński, or Zbig, that addressed such a concept.
Have heard speak of them that which is under the North Seas which the nordic nations use as a hedge for their wealth.
Come to think of it, I have even heard some here propose the concept of building coastal facilities that would be used to transport natural gas to tankersthat would ship it to Europe from here...

Brzeziński one of the original NeoCon Globalist.

So when the EU themselves place their energy needs on the nation that is suppose to be their enemy, Russia, why should the US and NATO offer protection from Russia?

What happens when Russia turns off the pipelines?

The EU has shot themselves in the foot with the shutting down of electrical production.

Gry

Veteran
Brzeziński one of the original NeoCon Globalist.

So when the EU themselves place their energy needs on the nation that is suppose to be their enemy, Russia, why should the US and NATO offer protection from Russia?

The EU has shot themselves in the foot with the shutting down of electrical production.
Dismissing someone who was immensely well thought of by both parties for fifty years, does not
identify you as source of illumination.

St. Phatty

And they're Too Stupid to ask "who benefits" when Nuclear tech is Deliberately Sabotaged.

Nuclear tech can NEVER be safe when you have Terrorists like the US & Israel running around.

Though - when well managed - Nuclear tech is very safe. Where safe means you allocate hundreds of acres to store the by-products that need to just sit there, basically, forever.

Of course, no energy tech is safe when you have Terror States running around blowing shit up.

Good for Russia !

They have a lot of energy resource type energy and have survived their Soviet experience.

Plus their figure skaters are mucho de talented.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
And they're Too Stupid to ask "who benefits" when Nuclear tech is Deliberately Sabotaged.

Nuclear tech can NEVER be safe when you have Terrorists like the US & Israel running around.

Though - when well managed - Nuclear tech is very safe. Where safe means you allocate hundreds of acres to store the by-products that need to just sit there, basically, forever.

Of course, no energy tech is safe when you have Terror States running around blowing shit up.

Good for Russia !

They have a lot of energy resource type energy and have survived their Soviet experience.

Plus their figure skaters are mucho de talented.

and juiced with PEDs. didn't work out well for them. IOC is to blame for them being in the position they find themselves in, and the chaos surrounding them. i feel sorry for the little 15 year old girl at the center of it, but she should not have been put in that position. yeah, i'm SURE she "accidentally" took 3 different drugs belonging to her elderly relative. nice cover story, but it does not fit over the bucket of bullshit they want it to contain... said in Soup Nazi voice "NO MEDAL FOR YOU!"

Gry

Veteran
Both Parties is the problem. Welcome to the Great Awakening.

Watching you act as if you were in a position to be able to dismiss Brzezinski
as if he were insignificant is one of the more interesting displays of ego you
have shown.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's not necessary to give them a Nuke.

Uranium is an extremely common mineral, the Atomic Energy Commission just doesn't like talking about it.

It can be refined using Sulfuric Acid - to put it into solution - and Wood Ash (Potassium Carbonate) to precipitate it. At which point the dust & everything that touched the Uranium (including used Sulfuric Acid) has to be controlled.

Natural Uranium also makes a very effective explosive device, although a little heavy. i.e. Refinement is not necessary. One of the things that Chernobyl proved.

We already have a Worst Case - nations with a LONG history of Terrorism have access to the H-Bomb.

So the "equation" on Nuclear Proliferation changes.

At this point, Access to Uranium and Plutonium powered bombs - access for nations like Yemen and Syria - is the only thing that will stop the Terror States - the US, Israel, Saudi Arabia.

Israel showed how important this is when they attacked Iraq, Syrian, and Iranian nuclear facilities.

It really doesn't matter what weapon it is as long as it keeps any other from invading your country. Some day I hope humankind will work towards a better world and stop killing ea other for wealth and power.

St. Phatty

It really doesn't matter what weapon it is as long as it keeps any other from invading your country. Some day I hope humankind will work towards a better world and stop killing ea other for wealth and power.

The Jews Doubled Down on their Psychopathy on 9-11.

Hope will not help you.

Neither will Allah or "God".

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Jews Doubled Down on their Psychopathy on 9-11.

Hope will not help you.

Neither will Allah or "God".

Without hope, people would be committing suicide daily. Especially here in the USA with so many dumbasses. Maybe you don't have hope for a better world, but I can guarantee millions of us do.

Three Berries

Watching you act as if you were in a position to be able to dismiss Brzezinski
as if he were insignificant is one of the more interesting displays of ego you
have shown.

He is an evil man and responsible for the miserly of millions. Globalist and war monger. And did so well as Carter's security advisor.

For you to hold him in high regard says a lot too.

And you referencing my ego, I give a shit, that's Alinsky tactics; again telling.