What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

top of the heap to third world status in one generation

Gry

Veteran
Kennedy's popularity was at its lowest point of his presidency when he was killed. i've always wondered how history might have been different if that had not happened. given LBJs age, he probably would not have run for the office after JFK. that could have changed the arc of history RE the war in SE Asia and god knows what else...

The more one looks into the subject the more heart breaking it becomes.
The term "Stolen Legacy", does not even began to cover it.
What we deal with today has roots in the choice not to deal with a
previous coup attempt.

h.h.

Veteran
The very same politicians that have politicized our schools are vowing to take the politics out of the classroom. Vows to teach all of our history. Good and bad. As long as it’s white anyway and insurrectionists are known throughout history as “peaceful protesters, exercising their constitutional rights to take away the rights of others. Civil wars are good right?

St. Phatty

What we deal with today has roots in the choice not to deal with a
previous coup attempt.

Well you got 1/2 of it right.

That was not a coup attempt, that was a coup.

The land clearing continued even inside the CIA, as they got rid of everybody who objected to the tyranny of Israel and their supporters. Including CIA directors like Colby - 30 years later.

When San Francisco erupted with anti-war demonstrations after Bush41's Iraq War, Israel was given license to engage in a land clearing operation in the US. This is what Chaitkin writes about in his book "The Ugly Truth about the ADL". Basically, Cointelpro2.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/arch...t-35000/a95c2e7d-7d9d-4a09-b8a3-029b91f969b6/

Why was Israel engaged in a land-clearing operation in Silicon Valley in the 90's ? They were preparing for 9-11.
For those of us 1/2 on the inside, this is obvious.

For many other folks, they would have to read 100's of history books to find the 15 books that actually explain what we saw with our own eyes.

Dr. Alan Sabrosky said it quite succinctly -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQiL2EiXry0

When he made this presentation at the Army War College at the Pentagon, nobody in the audience disagreed with him.

Hence we have sort of a worst case - a Rogue Military Operation may be the only hope for US democracy, because the civilian government has been entirely corrupted by Israel supporters.

I'm the most anti-war person you will ever meet, but, now that I understand that we have a worst case - megaton size nuclear weapons in the hands of the most vicious terrorists in human history, the US & Israel - I understand the need for nuclear proliferation.

Small countries need 1 to 15 kiloton size weapons so they can defend themselves from the US & Israel and the other country club wannabe's, e.g. Saudi Arabia.

Gry

Veteran
Phatty, you are far above and beyond me with this.
I do find the concept of Pacifists for Nukes, to be quite novel.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Phatty, you are far above and beyond me with this.
I do find the concept of Pacifists for Nukes, to be quite novel.

well, some folk say "an armed society is a polite society" which SOUNDS good; but if EVERYONE is armed, that means the deranged assholes are carrying guns around waiting for an excuse to shoot someone. but...no matter how well you check folks out, a certain % will slip through the cracks...there will always be wingnuts and the "aggrieved" acting out, always. no way around it in a "relatively" free society.

h.h.

Veteran
well, some folk say "an armed society is a polite society" which SOUNDS good; but if EVERYONE is armed, that means the deranged assholes are carrying guns around waiting for an excuse to shoot someone. but...no matter how well you check folks out, a certain % will slip through the cracks...there will always be wingnuts and the "aggrieved" acting out, always. no way around it in a "relatively" free society.

well said.

h.h.

Veteran
Around me in corn country there has been many acers that have been put aside for environmental programs. Trees for 25 years and wild flowers for 5 years. Agriculture is probably one of the most changed operations I've seen over the last 50 years. What use to take weeks to do now can be done in a week. Much less fuel and fertilizer are used as well as better tilling practices. Production has doubled in good years and meets the old averages in bad years due to the genetics.

Thanks to ethanol production or as some call it, Midwest welfare.

Three Berries

Ha the flowers and trees are set aside programs, not ethanol. Some plow them up with high corn prices. But I agree they should get rid of all corn for fuel. Terrible waste and only adds to the pollution they are trying to stop. Keeps fuel systems clean though with regular use. Made sense in the 70s when all cars had carburetors, not so much today. But that really is Archer Daniels Midlands, et al, driving ethanol production.

h.h.

Veteran
Ha the flowers and trees are set aside programs, not ethanol. Some plow them up with high corn prices. But I agree they should get rid of all corn for fuel. Terrible waste and only adds to the pollution they are trying to stop. Keeps fuel systems clean though with regular use. Made sense in the 70s when all cars had carburetors, not so much today. But that really is Archer Daniels Midlands, et al, driving ethanol production.

https://www.catf.us/2018/10/more-ethanol-more-problems/
https://www.charitynavigator.org/ein/043512550

Ethanol + moisture + aluminum carburetors = corrosion

Gry

Veteran
Obama's museum in Chitcago is back in the planning. I'm hoping they turn it into a mausoleum.

Will Always remember the "republican reaction" in the back room of a DC eatery the day our first black President was sworn in.
That was certainly an illustrative moment in our history which clearly demonstrated little had changed since VA shut down
it's school system rather than integrate.

Three Berries

Will Always remember the "republican reaction" in the back room of a DC eatery the day our first black President was sworn in.
That was certainly an illustrative moment in our history which clearly demonstrated little had changed since VA shut down
it's school system rather than integrate.

Do you think Obama would have been elected if it was know he was gay and married to a trans? And I know a lot of white republicans voted for Obama. DC is not very representative of the USA especially the midlands.

The museum is a blight on the people where it is going to be located. Not good for the blacks that live in the area and taking public park land to do it.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do you think Obama would have been elected if it was know he was gay and married to a trans? And I know a lot of white republicans voted for Obama. DC is not very representative of the USA especially the midlands.

The museum is a blight on the people where it is going to be located. Not good for the blacks that live in the area and taking public park land to do it.

Yes, That shouldn't matter should it. But why even bring up that fake BS up. Racism comes in all flavors. Its not just the color of your skin.

Three Berries

Yes, That shouldn't matter should it. But why even bring up that fake BS up. Racism comes in all flavors. Its not just the color of your skin.

As one who voted for Obama when he ran for Senate I think its VERY disingenuous to hide the fact. And your point about racism as many colors is reflected in your post quite well.

But you failed to address the question. Is a person sexual orientation something voters should know about? Certainly is to ruin people when needed. I say he never would have been elected to the Senate if the people had known. More media involvement.

Ans Obama's Senate run was a bit quirky when his opponent dropped out in the last month or so. Thanks Rahm and Valerie.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
As one who voted for Obama when he ran for Senate I think its VERY disingenuous to hide the fact. And your point about racism as many colors is reflected in your post quite well.

But you failed to address the question. Is a person sexual orientation something voters should know about? Certainly is to ruin people when needed. I say he never would have been elected to the Senate if the people had known. More media involvement.

Ans Obama's Senate run was a bit quirky when his opponent dropped out in the last month or so. Thanks Rahm and Valerie.

You obviously can't read lol.. I gave my answer then you try and flip it.. Since you need hand holding to understand.. YOUR ORIGINAL POST WAS RACIST CRAP.

Three Berries

You obviously can't read lol.. I gave my answer then you try and flip it.. Since you need hand holding to understand.. YOUR ORIGINAL POST WAS RACIST CRAP.

Calling something racist crap is just away to run a way from the issues. Seems we can't discuss certain racial oriented things unless you are the race. And no more racist that the post I was replying to and the "Republican reaction".

You want to talk about racism let's talk about black on black crime in Chicago or the words black people can use but no one else.

Gry

Veteran

A post that tells us more about you, than anyone ever needed know...

Latest posts

Latest posts