What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

top of the heap to third world status in one generation

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You sound like a Q follower! Q has hinted that Snowden is actually a Deep State CIA asset. From what I've gathered, The NSA was eavesdropping on the CIA and other Neo-Nazi globalists and Snowden exposed it and the narrative was crafted that he did it for egalitarian reasons. It would be real interesting, if the "warrantless wiretaps" actually had warrants, but that fact could not be exposed without jeopardizing the entire takedown of the Deep State (that was set to take place upon the 45th presidency).

From what I've gathered it was Santa Claus who had the huge dump on your rose garden and not my Saint Bernard...OMG they both start with S and Santa is really a Saint....goodness, it has to be the Deep State; OMG Deep State ... huge dump! ...Deep Shit. ---- holy fuk -- now I got it. Now I understand!!

buzzmobile

Veteran
From what I've gathered it was Santa Claus who had the huge dump on your rose garden and not my Saint Bernard...OMG they both start with S and Santa is really a Saint....goodness, it has to be the Deep State; OMG Deep State ... huge dump! ...Deep Shit. ---- holy fuk -- now I got it. Now I understand!!

Hold on there just a minute, Germguy. You have fallen victim to the Deep State and you are definitely in Deep Shit. I did the research and I'm going to share it with even if you are not green.

Watch the TRUTH

There's more to this than meets the eye.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hold on there just a minute, Germguy. You have fallen victim to the Deep State and you are definitely in Deep Shit. I did the research and I'm going to share it with even if you are not green.

Watch the TRUTH

There's more to this than meets the eye.

Well, my buzzed out little green wannabe, I'll be dipped in deep state.

Latest posts

Latest posts