What's new

top of the heap to third world status in one generation

St. Phatty

cia Legacy in action

https://www.google.com/search?q=mk+ultra+lawsuit

Supposedly CIA shenanigans stopped in the 1980's.

They didn't.

They were doing hypnosis experiments on people in the tech community that they literally kidnapped, in the early to mid 1990's, in San Francisco and Silicon Valley.

The experiments that I witnessed, involved using very high tech hypnosis tech, generally to try and trick people into becoming Christians - and to support Israel.

Just as the CIA & British intelligence spied on each other's citizens, and traded info, to get around laws preventing them from spying on their own country's citizens, something similar was going on in the 1990's.

Cannavore

Veteran
Click image for larger version  Name:	E4RkZx1VcAIY3rU?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg Views:	0 Size:	95.9 KB ID:	17882991

Click image for larger version  Name:	E4RkZ7tVoAAIWqm?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg Views:	0 Size:	186.8 KB ID:	17882992

Gry

Veteran
Have always found it absolutely tragic that so many of our generation fawn over the same interests that kicked the shit out of our families a couple of generations back. Thousands of decent families were driven out of Ohio as if they were livestock. The working backbone of this country, and they were treated like shit.
They found refuge in the war factories of the West coast, and their children did sign up to go fight WWII.
The interests which did that to our families shaped our educations and own our news and entertainment outlets.
Rubber.png

Gry

Veteran
https://www.google.com/search?q=mk+ultra+lawsuit

Supposedly CIA shenanigans stopped in the 1980's.

They didn't.

They were doing hypnosis experiments on people in the tech community that they literally kidnapped, in the early to mid 1990's, in San Francisco and Silicon Valley.

The experiments that I witnessed, involved using very high tech hypnosis tech, generally to try and trick people into becoming Christians - and to support Israel.

Just as the CIA & British intelligence spied on each other's citizens, and traded info, to get around laws preventing them from spying on their own country's citizens, something similar was going on in the 1990's.

Always admired that you shared with us the experience of having been interviewed by them.

What does the agency have in common with medicine ? Epstein Barr syndrome.

mowood3479

Veteran
Did you not bother reading the content,
or do you not understand what you read ?

No I generally ignore the content that you post except sometimes I’ll read the title and use that to laugh at the life u CLAIM to have lived and are so prideful of.

Cannavore

Veteran
bernie's likely vice president choice when he was running is crushing in her local election. nina turner is going to be the best way to continue bernie's platform going forward.

Brown, the woman who's in 2nd place is the DNC establishment pick. She was endorsed by Hillary Clinton last week, and following that announcement, Nina Turner's campaign brought in the most dollars in fundraising in a 24hr period since Turner announced her run. (people really hate HRC lol i love it)

Cannavore

Veteran
bernie's likely vice president choice when he was running is crushing in her local election. nina turner is going to be the best way to continue bernie's platform going forward.

Brown, the woman who's in 2nd place is the DNC establishment pick. She was endorsed by Hillary Clinton last week, and following that announcement, Nina Turner's campaign brought in the most dollars in fundraising in a 24hr period since Turner announced her run. (people really hate HRC lol i love it)

Establishment Declares WAR On Nina Turner

"Corporate Dems and lobbyists for Big Oil, Big Pharma, FOX News & Wall Street are fundraising Turner's primary opponent (Brown - endorsed by HRC)"

So in other words the democrats are teaming up with republicans to elect another neoliberal to once again try and stop someone connected to Bernie. lol. This type of stuff proves to me the Democrats don't care if they win or lose, which in turn enables the far right. They still get a paycheck at the end of the day.