What's new

Top 5 Buds you smoked in amsterdam

theJointedOne

Veteran
I don't understand, do the growers there suck that bad? Or is ALL the high grade going to black market? Based on what I hear, majority says the cafes are mostly poop

Seems like after all these years there'd be an upward, not down, swing in quality

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
not top five by any stretch but worthy of mention is Voyagers doing Casey Jones for a tenner a gram at the moment.. get there early to avoid being left to look at the leftovers..

Exactly what i wanted to say! Their Headbang is also nice! Tangie also!

First thing i do in Amsterdam is checking out the Voyagers and their stuff! always satisfied!

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
Exactly what i wanted to say! Their Headbang is also nice! Tangie also!

First thing i do in Amsterdam is checking out the Voyagers and their stuff! always satisfied!

the fact theyre a 30 second stagger away from Batavs makes it irresistible for me ;)

74G

that's sounds a really good idea Jamie, hope you and family doing well by the way , hope to see you soon ;-) and yes let's start a TOP 5 cheapest buds in Adam i gonna do it ;-) if i'm allowed...
all the best to all, my friends and the one i don't know ;-)))

This thread hasn't been touched in a minute so here goes...

GG#4- Grey Area-It stank to high heaven and a good buzz

Rolex og kush- Bagheera- Great for back pain, I get it every time I'm in the dam, I love everything about this bud

Underdog Kush- El Guapo- This will end your day
AMG Haze- El Guapo- Great for wake and bake, very clear headed up high
Blueberry kush- Het ballonetje- More kushy than bb flavored, Gave me a bit of the giggles

As far as hash goes anything from Boerenjongens
Tangie g13- boerenjongens- Terpy as hell and taste great...pretty heavy effect
Blue Magic- Boerenjongens- Tasty tasty tasty
White rhino- Prix d ami- nice clear clean buzz, made my head feel like a balloon floating down the street
Pakistani- El Guapo- Probably my favorite hash in the dam if I had to name just 1. Dark, sticky and tasty. Wires you out like drinking a tripple espresso. Great wake and bake hash.
Amnesia core-The Plug/formerly Utopia- Great sticky brown hash, Taste killer and a nice up high

Montuno

...como el Son...
Quality in dam has taken a real nosedive

cookies kush from barneys came full of dead leaves

greenhouse ridiculous prices for sub-par flowers

grey area only place I rate there now... head to Barcelona it's MUCH cheaper and better quality buds.

Sure. N it is the same weed but better cos it dont do the trip from Spain to Holland in fruit's trucks...Besides of it, in Amsterdamn Coffes used to "extract" the buds surface rosin to make hass to sell it apart...
But even Barcelona & Madrid have the most expensive weed here. In my rural área people dosent pay more than 3 € x g from the same that is selled in Amsterdamn for 20 €...

Last edited:
M

metsäkana

i think best was orginal dampkring, barneys lounge, bulldog

visited 50 coffeeshops in week or more.. most was crap :D it was cuptime 2014

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Sure. N it is the same weed but better cos it dont do the trip from Spain to Holland in fruit's trucks...Besides of it, in Amsterdamn Coffes used to "extract" the buds surface rosin to make hass to sell it apart...
But even Barcelona & Madrid have the most expensive weed here. In my rural área people dosent pay more than 3 € x g from the same that is selled in Amsterdamn for 20 €...

G `day M

The further you go north the more expensive the herb .
The further you go north the stronger the economies .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Montuno

...como el Son...
Like example, this Spring Spanish police stoped a big organization that grows the weed here n "export" it to U.K. n Holland hidden into paint cans... At least, the weed "exported" hidden it into the fruit's trucks is refrigerated...

Last edited:

Montuno

...como el Son...
Here, a grow of more than 80.000 big plants near from my home.
The most of this weed is illegaly exported to Holland & U.K., where it can even being selled like top quality "indoor" buds... A lot of greenhouses n real indoors are used too to this...

bf57cf24ad3244f50ad897e8a7e993b.jpg

Looks who healthy all the 80.000 plants looked...

Last edited:

mack 10

Veteran
Here, a grow of more than 80.000 big plants near from my home.
The most of this weed is illegaly exported to Holland & U.K., where it can even being selled like top quality "indoor" buds... A lot of greenhouses n real indoors are used too to this...

View Image

Looks who healthy all the 80.000 plants looked...
crazy spread!
Super healthy under that Spanish sun

madalasatori

Veteran
Just got back from a week in the dam and had some great smokes. The Neville’s haze from 420 cafe was by far my favourite.

Most of the stuff looked outdoor grown and also quite old - I had some headbanger from grey area which was very brown in fact but it tasted alright and had a great high.

The pre rolled joints from Tweede kamar were excellent.

Although looks/general quality may have gone down the strains I had were the same effect-wise as the same strains 20 years ago. As I smoke mainly for effect I was perfectly happy with the selections available.

FWIW I think €15 for a gram of Neville’s haze is a fair price, when you consider the pleasure it gave me.

(I only bought from Tweede Kamer, 420 cafe and grey area btw)

Super High rise - de Graal 2013?
Sour diesel - Grey area 2012
Cali outdoor whitefire OG - utopia 2014?
Shoreline
strawberry g13 - boerejongens 2014

Yalladiewaldfee

1st is Tangie by Bushdocter
2nd is Grape Ape by Borejongens
3rd Sourtangie by easy times
4th Kosher Tangie by unknown shop...
5th NYC Dsl or Somary (Tweede Kamer, 420Cafe (at singel))