What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Tom Hill Haze

Tom Hill

Veteran
So @Tom Hill you need to grow tropicals in a cage with light dep, and the only sativa line you have offered is from Sam, and in 30 years you didn't improve it, and only produces 5 % of killer plants .... are you joking or advertising unicorns ? What a loser. My best Thai lines produce killers in at least 10 times that frequency, you need to grow more sativa lines.

Come to Spain for Xmas and i will rip off your mind with of my ACE sativa line up.

You know i love you, fucker 😘
I don't need to grow it in a dep but the quality of sun is much better in September than December in California or Spain. And I'm not too lazy to chase the best haha. You can not improve haze that's a young man's fantasy. Can't just ride on the name like old timer or bangi either cough cough. 😂 I love you too you dirty pirate hooker ❤️

Tom Hill

Veteran
Who's seed repros would you recommend grabbing if you were looking for that 5% acid haze?
Pretty much anybody's I'd expect to find that same ratio. I might write off anybody claiming improvement as a cheap date or liar. I feel that way about most lines though. 5% is pretty standard I did not invent that percentage guys. Sam wrote it at 5-10% excellent the rest are so so. I simple errored on the side of conservative and have found it to be accurate. The real difference in lines is in where those other 95% fall. You ain't gunna whack it out to NL then claim a winner in every 12pck like Nevil/Shanti and have my attention for very long.

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Monkey Haze F3 :smoke:

190m.JPG

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Pretty much anybody's I'd expect to find that same ratio. I might write off anybody claiming improvement as a cheap date or liar. I feel that way about most lines though. 5% is pretty standard I did not invent that percentage guys. Sam wrote it at 5-10% excellent the rest are so so. I simple errored on the side of conservative and have found it to be accurate. The real difference in lines is in where those other 95% fall. You ain't gunna whack it out to NL then claim a winner in every 12pck like Nevil/Shanti and have my attention for very long.
Have you ever taken several 5%ers and a selection of choice males and open pollinated?

Tom Hill

Veteran
Gardening is all about the roots, period. The rest will follow.

I grow large tropical fruit trees in my greenhouse in bottomless RootBuilder "pots". Would work well outdoors especially with long flowering equatorial types. rootmaker.com

View attachment 19058728

Recent indica grow was in MicroKoted pots. Airpots, rootmaker are good choices, fabric are not. They dry out too fast.

View attachment 19058719

Deep Chunk root system was so thick I had to beat the soil off to show off the root mass. This is what you want to end with - efficient root mass.

View attachment 19058720

Another outdoor trick I use is to drop a 3 gal. pot into a 3" hole, kick up the native soil around the bottom. Roots will find the drainholes and grow into native soil reeping the benefits from water/nutrients leaching out of the pot. I ran an emitter off a poly on my irrigation system on this sativa. Colas were so heavy staking didn't stop them doing down.

July. Believe the harvest was around Oct. Topped as a seedling for 4 main colas.

View attachment 19058721

2 of the colas, August.

View attachment 19058722

Super dense root mass. Notice thick, white roots out the drain holes. This a common practice with Xmas tree growers selling living trees. 15 and 30 gal. common sizes.

View attachment 19058723

UB
Dude I'll ask you the same question I been wanting to know for nigh 30 years now. Why don't you just use more dirt duh? What the hell is going on with this weird obsession of like your mel frank 1970's education on it all? One gallon per ft bla bla bla you are damn right you build a plant from down low so what's going on with all your Kickapoo juice remedies tryna finger out how to grow plants in them thimbles?

Tom Hill

Veteran
it is my opinion. from my experience with you.

just look like you have to stress that Tom Hill drunks beer... so pathetic. he said he drinks few beers per week, but you wanted to make him looked like some alcoholics LOL but who the fuck cares how Tom Hill lives? and it is not your thing at all... who you think you are? you jealousy looser. lackin integrity completely.

gossiped ACE gear, yet you used zamaldelica and their panama for your stupid crosses. lacking integrity.

I remember it very well like you stated that @dubi is mixing indica to his sativas at GrowMore junky site... because you have no idea about breeding. again lacking integrity.

you got colombian gold from Huesos for reproduction, well 30 plants is not reproduction you silly, but okay. I asked you if you can share some seeds with me. you acted like king of the world and complete dumbass. whining and crying about somebody is asking you for some seeds, as you are so important, but only in your mind. so I had to ask Huesos for it, and I got it without attacks or ledo crying. I dont even know why I asked you for it. freaky shit.

you wanted toms haze seeds from me, I refused. I have right for it. remember it.

you dont even smoke cannabis, you yourself told me.. so how can even somebody select plant properly without smoking test? I dont know, and I dont care LOL

sativas you grow outdoors at your lattitude cant finish properly there, never LOL but who cares? when you dont smoke it, right?, the most important is that you have pics hahahahah who is muppet here?

drink your cider and get back, with sun in your back.. to GrowMore, which is much better site than icmag according to your words,

we all know you hate icmag.

you dont grow toms haze, you dont like it, you call it DC hybrid. you are only interested in taking down Tom Hill and other toms haze lovers down, you want to take down joy people have from growing his line, you want him to look like alcoholics, again and again... it is very disgusting, you should control your jealousy better.

anyone of lovers of toms haze doesn't care about your junk gear. you made yourself look your gear like that with stupid tendency to make Tom Hill looked like total alcoholics LOL he is acloholics meledo is not. thats why ledo is breeding it better than Tom Hill, that is so poor. cheap and simply lacking any integrity.

it is useless effort from you. as we all see his work. preservation of DC, pine tar kush or X18 paki hashplant. and of course wonderful and beatiful posi haze. his work speaks for itself, regardless how many beers he drinks per week. ledo you are clown.
Thanks Maha. You are correct I give myself one drinking day per week. It's the only time I can really talk to people especially strangers. I don't care what anybody thinks about it.

Brother Nature

Cheers mate. Is there anything specific you would look for when searching for that type of plant?

Tom Hill

Veteran
Large resin heads ... like Thais?
THH not fully dried yet :)

View attachment 19061385
Correct. Enough is in focus there to see the heads greatly eclipse the stipe cells, and the field density is also thick. Those are two things we can see plainly and nobody can bullshit about. The cannabinoid profile is left that's the only other thing that matters. It is time in this Instagram bullshit day that we start calling out what we can plainly see are empty dreams, like heads barely wider than the damn stipe cells. I can see you bitches.

Tom Hill

Veteran
Many modern plants are doomed to failure due to weak ass head volume. Trainwreck, northern lights, a bunch of cookies and other moderns but let's go back to Nevil and nl shall we? You have thrown all these small heads onto the pile of hay and made your maths job far more difficult. I've seen beautiful giant heads in that line l33ts photopot pics were epic but mostly, meh. Balls and strikes guys balls and strikes.

Latest posts

Latest posts