What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Tom Hill Haze

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
How do you detect or sense Thai influence? Smells like mango?, structure or high?
high, you yourself said posi haze was the most trippy you grow or something like that.

there can be mango pheno in posi haze, but if it is not that 10% keeper, who cares if it is mango or not. and who cares about structure. like you mean when it doesnt look like dr. grisnpoon it is not it? hahah the look plays no role, who cares about plant which is skinny but is not psychoactive? me not.

Sanjuro

he said it. he said the haze with Thai bloodlines, written by his own hand.
The Original Hazes never did have much hermis, maybe the Haze with Thai bloodlines had a few. We just never used hermis for breeding period.

-SamS

I think Skunkman is maybe talking about two different Haze lines here

- Original Haze (Punto Rojo bag seed lines)

- Haze with Thai in it (made by the junior Original Haze grower? the first O Haze grower didn’t use the Thai)

When Skunkman has talked about the Columbian-Haze, he has called it the Original Haze many times not just plane Haze

PS the first Original Haze Grower had four different lines after the first PR bag seed grow not three. if i recall
And who knows how it genetically split after that. The stuff wasn't stable this is clearly stated by Skunkman
We should not automatically assume that the four different O Haze lines were done with stable IBL parent lines

bigherb

Veteran
I didn't add it, why do you lie??? he said it. he said the haze with Thai bloodlines, written by his own hand.

you are incredible naughty manipulator, it is disgusting. low class.

and dont react on me till you will not be able to explain, why the description was thai, mexlumbo, south indian and now it is three way colombian? why? why Skunkman didnt write a letter at 2008 to seedsman, that their description is false, that it is three way colombian?

when you are so clever tell us what Mr. Skunkman gave to Positronics as original haze? Skunkman doesnt remember it at all, but you know it for sure...

so you still want to make Tom Hill look like idiot? that his line is not thai dom, it is colombian in fact and Tom Hill doesnt know what he is talking about? and you want to make Positronics a liars, that they sold something else than original haze as original haze? you call Postronics a fraud? and that all with growing 5 haze plants in your life? c´mon

crazy dude this bigherb, when you got insane dude? LOL
That's a whole different quote

I posted the quote direct from Sams in response to hempy . His reference to haze with thai blood is a different post completey . You can't be that delusional

Don't try to spark anything

I wish Tom all the best, I love the post of his Only desire to Rock his favorite fire Haze

I have no intention but the truth

Tom admitted to smoking Thai in early 80"s

When did you first smoke Thai ?

What Thai have you grown exactly?

How would you know anything about something from the 60's or 70"s? Lumbo or Thai

Your experience with sativas is impressive, I enjoyed your post and creations but the karma attached is not for me

Comprehension is harder for some than others .I just posted No debate if Toms posi contains Haze obviously i meant containing Thai

Ask Sams why he rolled with the 4 way description only he can answer . SAMS is the only one posting who is still around from that time and place but you want to retell his story 👍

Maybe he didn't want his friend RCC to look 🤔

Maybe after Happyhi and hooteroll posted he had a moment of clarity

Maybe my article was published it helped refresh his memory with a visit to G

Reach out to RCC, ask him to contest what I've posted .

Donald mallard seems to agree Toms posi line Contains thai . That's legit to me considering his history with thai

Many members mentioned the Posi Haze is different to the rest, all in accord with Tom .

I'm not debating the Thai blood in his Posi Haze line . I Never did debate that ever ,
I stand on Original Haze is solely Punto Rojo Blood . Many members agree that line is different to other Hazes

Do you recall Nevil mentioned Sams told him his stock was related to burning bush 🤔

Sams remembers some things better than others . I seen a recent IG post Mel Frank had seed jars labeled with dates and such . Memory is one thing , Organization another

Maha just for the record and your information Thai in Haze Equal = Original Haze hybrid

For Better or worse , that's why we all have our preference.

Sanjuro

Thai ,columbian..

people use these terms like there’s only one Thai SA Asian variety in the world and it’s all stable and homogenous. It’s Thai. Right

This some real deal newbie bullshit talk. No wonder you guys argue about total nonsense a lot of times.

Maybe some of you should actually think about how stable cannabis is in SA Asia, India, Nepal, Pakistan, Afghan before you start typing down the names of these countries again. ferral, wild, drug cultivars included. Shit is super stable right

3-way equals three different plant types, 4-way equals four different looking plants ..hah hah

Jesus fucking christ this is so stupid

All the drug gangs want to work with pure landrace lines and also keep their lines pure. That’s their main interest right

Pull your heads out

Salva

Damn my only input is that I grew Thai chi from ace seeds and it smells EXACTLY like how good haze smells like ojd said it’s in the haze C

It smells like the best haze minus the pine whenever I make someone smell it they think haze but it’s not .. the high was soft like mellow u get a chill stone but that’s mixed with the yunan so I can’t say for sure smell didn’t translate to flavor
Claro porque Thai Chi lleva Thai por eso sabe a Haze. Haze C feno Thai. Igual que OTH1 le llaman Haze porque sabe a Colombiana y Haze lleva colombiana. Haze A feno colombiana.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
You know soooo much about Thai Sticks?
You know if in Isaan still have Thai Sticks?
Maybe you AS Professor of Thai Sticks you can detect Thai Sticks in my last seedshunting near Nakhon Phanom,Phon Sawan?
40 years later hmmm I'd be surprised if it's anything like it was .. perhaps it's good but compared to what it was it's unlikely to be so great as the hay day,
Things go downhill when they are not maintained , this is no exaggeration, it has happened to any and all landraces that are no longer grown as they were, I don't need to be a professor to know this..

bigherb

Veteran
I have a pack of them in my seed stash but man.....24 weeks flower....thats a loooong time
Flower from rooted cut

No veg time necessary

Possibility of a great yield is there
Hahaha yes
Dm

Your opinion is always appreciated

Considering your response, likes and interest to the thread . It be great to hear more of your opinion on the Thai qualities in the Tom Posi Haze aswell as how it compares to other Original Haze you have experienced and if you see or are familiar with the colombian genetics

Much Respect

1luvbigherb

Lindau

Crazy.
Since 1970 have the Cannabis community stories which was first only spred under friends.
Why?
You can get to jail!
So ALL stories goes tru only via talking,and many people put a little more or less to the next.
Like every day,every place,every country.

The 70-is was maybe truthfull.
But in the 80-is everything changes.
Seedbanks came up and many people had only dollar millions income as goal.

HOW MANY times they chit the costumers,(till now)with the seeds?

With unbelievle storries!

Imagina!

From 1.4.2024 in Germany you can have above 18 3 plant at home.
You can order seeds only inside EU.
Can you imagines what wild storys happens?
With people they never before was reading about Cannabis and now they want to grow at home?

Back to you.
You all professional growers,have many experienses.

Count to gether,how many millions you are.
How many plants you grow and have the result:

Happynes,freedam,peace for us all.

Only from one plant?
Which you easely grow at home or in the garden?
How many Million people make this plant dayli happy?

To people they belive in god please scroll down.

Why god made Cannabis?
Had a bad day?

Back to us grower.

I woud like all please take now one minute silence for ALL the innonsence people how get worldwide prison ONLY for have a piece of a plant.

A PLANT WHICH MAKE YOU ONLY HAPPY,PEACEFULL!

Bad for me to read every day here in different treads which fighting goes around.
Most oft the time 99,9 grower writing what they "know"! about the Cannabis past!
Bullshit!!!!!

Sam or all other famoues grower can talk!

Why you are allways only talk about them?

" I KNOW THE TRUT"
Who the.....cares what you say?

So get to the end.

Why all this fighting?

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Apparently he was growing it outdoors somewhere in Vic as a young 'un and puked his guts out a couple times sounds like smack to me
That's true we did in the early 80 s,
The puking was after 4 bongs of Thai stick, the first time I'd smoked a bong and it was too much for me at the time,
I fully greened out and yes puked,
There was no heroine mate I assure you, I was just a 14 year old who took too much at once of strong weed, its happened to others too..

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Flower from rooted cut

No veg time necessary

Possibility of a great yield is there

Dm

Your opinion is always appreciated

Considering your response, likes and interest to the thread . It be great to hear more of your opinion on the Thai qualities in the Tom Posi Haze aswell as how it compares to other Original Haze you have experienced and if you see or are familiar with the colombian genetics

Much Respect

1luvbigherb
Sure I'd be happy to in the morning, just found myself unable to sleep and my eyes are a bit blurry hahaha
See you in the morning mate

Lindau

My last BEST seedfinding in Isaan strain ist FULL of thrimmoses.
More then haze!
Will send smoke test to one of the haze best growers.

Attachments

• IMG_20240828_144341.jpg
    IMG_20240828_144341.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 44