What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Tom Hill Haze

PetePrice

sure man thats the magic, it is polyhybrid. unstable. he stated that

"Sacred Seeds bred original Haze in the late 1970s from a combination of several Sativas, including a Mexican/Columbian, some Thai and South Indians."

it was in every description of seedbanks where he delivered his haze seeds. till like 2012, then he remembered, there is no thai, south indian or mexican, only it is three way colombian....

maybe he selected it out for hermie tendencies? as he stated that around 25% of thai blood haze individuals were prone to hermie.

thai sticks were imported from Hawaii to USA before Skunkman got his hands on haze seeds.

I say facts. and with all respect to work of Mr. Skunkman.
That's my belief too, the intersex thing ...

bigherb

Veteran
thai genetics that is part of mix of real original haze, not seedsman or flying dutchman, was mixed there in 70s or even earlier in late 60s, so without any doubt!!! it is thai stick genetics of those times. and only preserved line which contains it today.

Skunkman knows this very well

his words, before his turn in 2012.

just like posi line, super resinous and great calyx to leaf ratio.
Let's keep the Energy of celebrating Toms return . Let's keep it 💯 as he has . State what's your Opinion / Experience then state what is quoted as others post in full

No debate if Toms posi line contains Thai . Not my Argument

Your words

Once again out of Context

You added the Haze with Thai bloodlines, that's your opinion.

Sam_Skunkman said:
Dalaihempy,
Did you mean 1978 or 78 seeds? To find 78 Thai seeds is a lot. I remember back in the 70's going through Kilo after kilo drying the sticks in the sun to be able to sieve the sticks and get the seeds, I was lucky to find one or two seeds per kilo of very top notch Thai sticks. The sticks then had buds with no leaf, no seeds, and so much resin the sticks would pass the italian test, throw a stick agaist the wall and make it stick.

-SamS

Speaking for Sams is interesting, not my battle . But he's not the only one who shares the story of Colombian being the Only True Origin

Much Respect for all his contributions but Aside from previous mention,
RCC was not there when Haze was developed
He was not Around the Haze Grows in the 70's
Or in Holland in 1984

Invite him Here or ask him privately

I brought most or all the O Haze seeds to the Netherlands, Nevil included. When you say Thai why is that?
I know that one of the Haze brothers used a few of my Thai and S Indian seeds with his Haze, but it was a minority. The other Haze Bro, grew my Thai and S Indian seeds but never used them to make Haze.
Why is it mostly Thai?
The Original Haze was three Columbian varieties, including Punto Rojos, and a magenta variety and a green variety. They were used to make the first O Haze. All Columbian.....
-SamS

1luvbigherb

Last edited:

GrandpaMillenial

maybe he selected it out for hermie tendencies? as he stated that around 25% of thai blood haze individuals were prone to hermie.

I say facts. and with all respect to work of Mr. Skunkman.
He did what he did, and none of us would have any of it, if it wasn’t for the skunkman.

“Blood Sap”, Squirrel tail

Clear Sap, sexually stable for now.

IMG_1534.jpeg

Blood Pheno, Stable for now
IMG_1536.jpeg

Dark Blood Sap, Total Herm and already in the compost pile
IMG_1535.jpeg

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
Damn my only input is that I grew Thai chi from ace seeds and it smells EXACTLY like how good haze smells like ojd said it’s in the haze C

It smells like the best haze minus the pine whenever I make someone smell it they think haze but it’s not .. the high was soft like mellow u get a chill stone but that’s mixed with the yunan so I can’t say for sure smell didn’t translate to flavor

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
the Haze with Thai bloodlines, that's your opinion.
I didn't add it, why do you lie??? he said it. he said the haze with Thai bloodlines, written by his own hand.

Sam_Skunkman said:
The Original Hazes never did have much hermis, maybe the Haze with Thai bloodlines had a few. We just never used hermis for breeding period.

-SamS

you are incredible naughty manipulator, it is disgusting. low class.

and dont react on me till you will not be able to explain, why the description was thai, mexlumbo, south indian and now it is three way colombian? why? why Skunkman didnt write a letter at 2008 to seedsman, that their description is false, that it is three way colombian?

when you are so clever tell us what Mr. Skunkman gave to Positronics as original haze? Skunkman doesnt remember it at all, but you know it for sure...

so you still want to make Tom Hill look like idiot? that his line is not thai dom, it is colombian in fact and Tom Hill doesnt know what he is talking about? and you want to make Positronics a liars, that they sold something else than original haze as original haze? you call Postronics a fraud? and that all with growing 5 haze plants in your life? c´mon

crazy dude this bigherb, when you got insane dude? LOL

Last edited:

Knop

regardless of which haze is original, Colombian, Mexican. the important thing is which is the best. whether thh is the original or not, it doesn't matter, most people here say that thh is the best, leaning towards Thai, whether the original has Thai or not, thh has Thai

PetePrice

Let's keep the Energy of celebrating Toms return . Let's keep it 💯 as he has . State what's your Opinion / Experience then state what is quoted as others post in full

No debate if Toms posi line contains Haze . Not my Argument

Your words

Once again out of Context

You added the Haze with Thai bloodlines, that's your opinion.

Sam_Skunkman said:
Dalaihempy,
Did you mean 1978 or 78 seeds? To find 78 Thai seeds is a lot. I remember back in the 70's going through Kilo after kilo drying the sticks in the sun to be able to sieve the sticks and get the seeds, I was lucky to find one or two seeds per kilo of very top notch Thai sticks. The sticks then had buds with no leaf, no seeds, and so much resin the sticks would pass the italian test, throw a stick agaist the wall and make it stick.

-SamS

Speaking for Sams is interesting, not my battle . But he's not the only one who shares the story of Colombian being the Only True Origin

Much Respect for all his contributions but Aside from previous mention,
RCC was not there when Haze was developed
He was not Around the Haze Grows in the 70's
Or in Holland in 1984

Invite him Here or ask him privately

I brought most or all the O Haze seeds to the Netherlands, Nevil included. When you say Thai why is that?
I know that one of the Haze brothers used a few of my Thai and S Indian seeds with his Haze, but it was a minority. The other Haze Bro, grew my Thai and S Indian seeds but never used them to make Haze.
Why is it mostly Thai?
The Original Haze was three Columbian varieties, including Punto Rojos, and a magenta variety and a green variety. They were used to make the first O Haze. All Columbian.....
-SamS

1luvbigherb
He said it... I've copied this from another thread
It seems up until couple years ago? was Colombian/mex w/south indian and thai

RCC must have told that way a few times and it looks like even published that way...

Also, I think I remember a part to the story where Sam has given the haze bros the thai and south indian

It could be that's what is considered the hybrid years or later manifestations of haze

I ran across a few posts that seem to infer thai or colombian leaning bloodlines to the haze in general by Sam

And one crazy post that even refers to the CBG destroyer !:biggrin:

...but you need to read all that in the greater context of the thread so check the links

Post # 1040

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAZE BROTHERS BY FARMER GREEN Grow American, #63, November 1980
Using seeds from their favorite imported smoke, the Haze brothers came out with “Purple Haze’ “Golden Haze”

So the Original Haze was Punto Rojo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam_Skunkman View Post
It was not purple Colombian, it was Original Haze with Colombian bloodlines.

Ah, so Punto Rojo x what? “Golden Haze” - Oaxacan or Santa Marta de Oro?

Quote:
It had several Colombian lines like Santa Marta Gold, Wacky weed.

Quote:
To be honest the purple Hazes were maybe stronger but not as clear or as up and high. I liked the lime greens with maybe a bit of Thai blood.

There you go big herb, you can cross some Thai with your Punto Rojo x Oaxacan, to give it clarity, something like Charlie Garcia did with Destroyer...

Quote:
The Original Hazes never did have much hermis, maybe the Haze with Thai bloodlines had a few. We just never used hermis for breeding period.
They also traditionally gave 60-70 % the plants female, the sex ratio was not 50/50.

Quote:
Wild Sativas and Sativas cultivated for for sinsemilla like Thai have hermi problems, old time Colombian and mexican of the highest quality did not have hermi problems like you talk about.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=82182&page=104

Post # 943

Quote:
FYI,
Burning Bush was an Original Haze with a strong Thai influence. I named it.
There were only Two Haze Brothers and they did not go to NYC and visit HT.
Joe Haze is not a Haze brother. The Haze Brothers did not grow Indica's, they grew Sativa's.
They did grow my Skunk #1 after 1980, because it was easier and faster for them.
-SamS (who was there)

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=82182&page=95

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
"Burning Bush was an Original Haze with a strong Thai influence. I named it."
I
I imagine that sentences like that (like the one Maha quoted) will continue to create confusion...
From my little point of view this Original Haze will continue to create debates because its history is full of lies (let me be clear, either one lies for decades, or is aware of a lie for decades, and says nothing, in both cases he is wrong, in my opinion, (and let me be clear, I'm not talking about you, Bigherb,)
I remember those 4-way descriptions well too...
Aside from all that, welcome back Tom...

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
"Burning Bush was an Original Haze with a strong Thai influence. I named it."
I
I imagine that sentences like that (like the one Maha quoted) will continue to create confusion...
From my little point of view this Original Haze will continue to create debates because its history is full of lies (let me be clear, either one lies for decades, or is aware of a lie for decades, and says nothing, in both cases he is wrong, in my opinion, (and let me be clear, I'm not talking about you, Bigherb,)
I remember those 4-way descriptions well too...
Aside from all that, welcome back Tom...
I dont confuse anybody, three way colombian description is what confused people.

what is not lie is that Skunkman gave seeds to Positronics and Tom Hill bought it in 90s. and I know you agree it is thai dom.

////

so regardless what Skunkman say now. we know there is thai blood haze line.

PetePrice

RCC - 3rd year male Thai used hmmmmm

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
My understanding is that the oldtimers haze from ace is the 3way colombian and all the other haze lines have thai 🤷‍♂️
I think it is question of %, when there are pheno with maximally 20 - 25% of thai genetics in it, I am not sure if you can detect it somehow, there is simply more colombian, and that makes it lumbo dominant overall. Skunkman said he likes green haze with hint of thai in it... before his turn. not sure how that hint is detected? he can only detect it that way, that he is familiar with colombian without thai, and then he can detect somehow. but he himself stressed that there is difference between colombian line and colombian pheno of Original Haze, go figure.

seedsman haze is colombian gold dominant imo. if there is some %thai I cant detect it.

exoticrobotic

This is where Phylos could or should help.

i havent grown or smoked seedsman haze but to me the photos of growth structure looks like it maybe has a south indian influence.

We'll see in 6 months what the high is like.

i really couldnt care less what it has in it to be honest, i'm not trying to reproduce it, just smoke it :biggrin: :rasta:

I really enjoyed the posi haze from tom, was one of the nicest i've smoked in a while

💚

thandee

I don't know if ot1haze are linked to original haze, but you can find thai pheno in green ot1hz
Hi willy 👋,
I asked dubi from ace the same question if othaze has relation with haze bros or sams haze and he told me NO....
OTHAZE is a line worked by a British grower Old-timer...and it is mainly Columbian genetics....
So they are completely different genetics from American haze :)...

Latest posts

Latest posts