What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Tom Hill Haze

PetePrice

Are you asking yourself!! sign of too much haze that....

1724850000948.png

Lindau

OK.
I"m sure i find in my last travel my be the relatives of the Thai Stick.

Germinated in february,inside till may.
Outside in a greenhouse till August.
The whole plant FULL with trichomes!
Same AS a haze!
Sorry for the bad pictur,I habe only a Handy.

Attachments

• IMG_20240828_144341.jpg
    IMG_20240828_144341.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 66

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
What the fuck I smoked a lot of shit man but I never smoked anything like that View attachment 19055458
yes, I grew piles of sativas.

malawi gold, zamal/oaxacan, durban, hawaiians, ethiopian highland, new caledonia, oaxacan, vietnamese, seedsman haze, 90s haze and I cant remember it all, it is in my albums. both indoor and greenhouse.

various nevilles haze cuts, not only commercial ones, but also those long ass flowering ones...

I made various crosses with it.

but the most psychoactive weed is your posi haze by far... only problem is that it is only 10% plants.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
thai genetics that is part of mix of real original haze, not seedsman or flying dutchman, was mixed there in 70s or even earlier in late 60s, so without any doubt!!! it is thai stick genetics of those times. and only preserved line which contains it today.

Skunkman knows this very well

the Haze with Thai bloodlines

I remember back in the 70's going through Kilo after kilo drying the sticks in the sun to be able to sieve the sticks and get the seeds, I was lucky to find one or two seeds per kilo of very top notch Thai sticks. The sticks then had buds with no leaf, no seeds, and so much resin the sticks would pass the italian test, throw a stick against the wall and make it stick.

-SamS

his words, before his turn in 2012.

just like posi line, super resinous and great calyx to leaf ratio.

GrandpaMillenial

And anybody who thinks I owe a public apology or any of that shit has shit ass backwards man. I have still not been paid off from 16 years ago, I still have not got my seed back in full. I ain't got shit and you all hiding here safe harbor and can go fuck yourselves. 😂

I haven’t heard from anyone specifically but the words “public apology” are being tossed around.

Tom, your the one owed the apology. Not the one to give an apology.

Sanjuro

thai genetics that is part of mix of real original haze, not seedsman or flying dutchman, was mixed there in 70s or even earlier in late 60s, so without any doubt!!! it is thai stick genetics of those times. and only preserved line which contains it today.
I bet the Thai influence was already in the Santa Cruz ”Punto Rojo” bag seeds.

The weed was grown by some people with a commercial money making operation going on so who knows what was growing along the purple/punto rojo/santa cruz Haze types in the same garden

Skunkman has stated few times that Haze had several different Columbian strains in it, so it had a hybrid origin. Not a pure stabilized Punto Rojo landrace

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I bet the Thai influence was already in the Santa Cruz ”Punto Rojo” bag seeds.

The weed was grown by some people with a commercial money making operation going on so who knows what was growing along the purple/punto rojo/santa cruz Haze types in the same garden

Skunkman has stated few times that Haze had several different Columbian strains in it, so it had a hybrid origin. Not a pure stabilized Punto Rojo landrace
sure man thats the magic, it is polyhybrid. unstable. he stated that

"Sacred Seeds bred original Haze in the late 1970s from a combination of several Sativas, including a Mexican/Columbian, some Thai and South Indians."

it was in every description of seedbanks where he delivered his haze seeds. till like 2012, then he remembered, there is no thai, south indian or mexican, only it is three way colombian....

maybe he selected it out for hermie tendencies? as he stated that around 25% of thai blood haze individuals were prone to hermie.

thai sticks were imported from Hawaii to USA before Skunkman got his hands on haze seeds.

I say facts. and with all respect to work of Mr. Skunkman.

Latest posts

Latest posts