What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Tom Hill Haze

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
I have a pack of them in my seed stash but man.....24 weeks flower....thats a loooong time
I have a pack or two in the fridge, I've never grown it, but a friend did, and harvested it between the end of December and the first days of January; anyone who has grown it indoors or outdoors has my respect for the patience and dedication, as for pheno thai, ask those who have done it, not me....

RobFromTX

I have a pack or two in the fridge, I've never grown it, but a friend did, and harvested it between the end of December and the first days of January; anyone who has grown it indoors or outdoors has my respect for the patience and dedication, as for pheno thai, ask those who have done it, not me....
There definitely seems to be a preference towards the green phenos over purple. As with most landraces ive researched

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just took this pic...some Amnesia :biggrin:

IMG_20240828_220220.jpg

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
There definitely seems to be a preference towards the green phenos over purple. As with most landraces ive researched
Everyone has their own preferences, that's the beauty of weed....

Question for those who have grown a good number of thh plants, is there any difference / better - worse in the long flowering pheno ?

Lindau

I remember bevor years i was in seedhunting Tour.
Made great pictures an other name.
You and an other member here was telling me I"m using yaba!

Still no answer?

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
I remember bevor years i was in seedhunting Tour.
Made great pictures an other name.
You and an other member here was telling me I"m using yaba!

Still no answer?
No someone said that because your behaviour was irratic and I don't think it was malicious at the time and I liked the post because I saw the funny side of it and you don't seem to have a sense of humour and are still harbouring hate about it still,
Let it go mate it was a joke, lighten up ffs

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Flower from rooted cut

No veg time necessary

Possibility of a great yield is there

Dm

Your opinion is always appreciated

Considering your response, likes and interest to the thread . It be great to hear more of your opinion on the Thai qualities in the Tom Posi Haze aswell as how it compares to other Original Haze you have experienced and if you see or are familiar with the colombian genetics

Much Respect

1luvbigherb
Well I never made it back to sleep lol

My experience with the haze tom has was some time ago, seems like a lifetime really,
I still had a remnant of the old sativa from my neck of the woods, it smelt like unripe mango, a little acrid I guess , we know it as a descended of the thai we got here ,
Sour mango smell and a good strong high,

The first haze I grew was tom's offering at the time and the resemblance to that mango weed was uncanny, not only did it look the same it smelt the same and the high was very similar, they could have been the same plants ,

I have limited experiences with Colombian weed , I couldn't compare anything to it,
I'd definitely say that first haze I grew was thai dominant..

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Peace.
The Main thing today.
Good to hear that man,
Btw I am very familiar with the isaan provinces,
I've been there probably a dozen times and married a woman from there too,
The provinces near to laos have a fantastic climate for growing high grade gunja,
Not a massive monsoon season like I get in the tropics where I live, and being so inland it finishes at or around the end of September every year and dries out while the days are decreasing, making a perfect finish for cannabis, nice and dry with temperatures up to 30 c still, sativa loves that and it was certainly reflected in the weed of the 70,s and early 80 s..

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Some of the gratest breeders in world think that Haze have most of the S Indian influenece.
Who cares about Thai weed than American people...Thai stick was not strain it was way of selling weed to US Army by Thai people during the Viet war...wtf Thai weed .... Thai weed is rubish and weed there was banned since 1930s...Us Army grew there Skunk weed that was sold in US....India was creddle of Cannabis western people start to sell seeds by few $ a peace since they forced India to prohibit Cannabis...
Wtf Thai weeed...hahah go watch Rambo movies...and wrestling with John Cena.

..wtf Strain called Thai Stick ??? Trippy thai...everything is trippy when you are first time smoker with innocent loungs.

Or ignorant that pretend to be some knowledge guy.
Thai weed is and was rubish and thats it...those SE Asian people didnt have much expiriences with psydelics at all...wtf you all talking about...

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Some of the gratest breeders in world think that Haze have most of the S Indian influenece.
Who cares about Thai weed than American people...Thai stick was not strain it was way of selling weed to US Army by Thai people during the Viet war...wtf Thai weed .... Thai weed is rubish and weed there was banned since 1930s...Us Army grew there Skunk weed that was sold in US....India was creddle of Cannabis western people start to sell seeds by few $ a peace since they forced India to prohibit Cannabis...

..wtf Strain called Thai Stick ??? Trippy thai...everything is trippy when you are first time smoker with innocent loungs.

Thai weed is and was rubish and thats it...those SE Asian people didnt have much expiriences with psydelics at all...wtf you all talking about...
Sounds like you never smoked thai weed from back then and you are jealous or something so you come up with this bullshit to try and get under our skins,
Nice try but you are full of it mate and talking out of your ass
Go back to your Jack herer and leave the adults to talk about the real stuff,
theres a good fella run along now..

RobFromTX

:D Youre definitely the most thai weed hating guy ive come across on here. Do you just not like trippy weed or is it a potency thing?

Lindau

After you saw my last Tour pictures do you think one of them can be near the Thai Stick?
Have many different seeds collected.
All them to grow is impossible.
More.
Have many more seeds from Laos and Cambodia.
What schoud I do to find somebody to grow them?
Many are south-asian hermy!
But real!
Have a good idea?
Seeds from me allways free.

Latest posts

Latest posts