What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Tom Hill Haze

Wolverine97

Veteran
Im hoping to not only keep the thh line pure.

I also wanna have her cross with the “Red Lemon Thai” from prempavee.

View attachment 19043110

Some of these plants are bleeding pure squirrel blood
View attachment 19043112
It's not really "pure", if you're only using a single male plant. Tom has always been very insistent that if you aren't using hundreds of plants in an open pollination, then it will no longer be the same thing. It bottlenecks fast.

GrandpaMillenial

I grew 6 plants outta a bag of 100 seed. I tossed one male and kept the other.

The seed i made was an accident as i was only trying to make a couple beans at a time.

That dad is now gone, it checked off a lot of boxes but not all. but definitely better than average. I even smoked a bit of the male plant.

So next time i grow THH i will have different female and different dad.

and eventually I’ll have a ton of f1 seed from different grows.

I showed Tom a few pics of the plants in the grow, he had comments on a few plants but that one i just posted did get a “👍 like” from Tom.

IMG_1387.jpeg

I’m pretty happy growing a couple plants, talking with the haze crew, responding to feedback, having another grow, having more conversations.

Im gonna grow some ojd ssstn after my red lemon thai finish.

Wolverine97

Veteran
Not sour apple, but I did find Thai female the smell was mango, onion and thyme. She was amazing.

Of course, you need to flower small plant and limit Nitrogen. Plants in your pics were too big before switch to flower, leafs are too green, they look on the verge of re-flowering. At that stage, they will just continue to stretch and buds wont be forming properly.
A little off the THH subject maybe, but I've found a couple like that in Velvet Buzzsaw (Doc D). My two favorites were a rotting onion, green mango, chivey kinda smell/taste on one, this one had a super blissful, floaty relaxing high. Very long shelf life, I'm down to my last half oz or so from 3 years ago. Stored in jars, room temp. The other is all green Mango, and floral, a bit metallic. This one has another really unique high, but much more energetic and spacey. Also a ridiculous shelf life, down to the last 5g or so on that one... sad times.

edit: I should add that Velvet Buzzsaw is (Original Haze x The White)x(A5 x Mirakel Thai)

Last edited:

Wolverine97

Veteran
I ran some THH from crickets and cicadas (Bob Hemphill) and they were all very manageable in size and easily handled indoors. I didn’t find what I was looking for though and will try again later. I do know that the purple ones weren’t as good
Seems like Mr Bob did a pretty good job with those, but I couldn't justify his $ when I got 120+ from Tom for 100

But that reminds me of all the Crickets & Cicada packs I have sitting in the stash. I really should get into some of those.

CharlesU Farley

As on popular demand we have decided to unban both Tom Hill and also Hempy.

You can get the message out to them both.
Remember, I'm an FNG around here, especially this thread... :) are you bullshitting and being facetious or is this really, factually true???

Fuck, I didn't even know Hempy was banned because I see a bunch of his old posts when I'm doing forum searches here on ICM but none of Tom's???