What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Tom Hill Haze

Limeygreen

Veteran
If you want some of the best shelf life, dj short flo is top notch for that, haze and haze hybrids can be as well, for me colombian black haze and alcapulco gold haze get better and better and are still good after 2 years room temperature, peak was about 6-12 months in the jar.

GrandpaMillenial

I cant wait to see how the seeds from this Zomia Cambodian Kirivong male and this DJ Short Flo female turn out. Ace Panama on the right also about to get knocked up.

IMG_9804.jpeg

KidCharlemagne

The preservation and augmentation of volatile terpenes in cannabis inflorescence. Terpenes are inherently volatile, resulting in the loss of terpene content as inflorescence ages. Its just a fact that the longer we cure the more those terpenes will degrade.

A history lesson .... Curing was developed to help improve low grade cannabis.. It was never intended to be used on High grade cannabis.
Agree with this strongly.

LostTribe

Premium user
yes that's the old and still working method to get the best out of it...
thx for sharing!
well for me it never made it into a freezer because it's smoke before ;-)
to be honest... in my 30 years + smoking and growin' .. i'll never had so much that i'll had to store it for longer... after harvest... first get testet after 2 month... than after 3 month full smoke to everything...
3 month later all is gone... and as always... the best first ;-)
i'll have a curing room in basement... around 14°C with a dehumidifier @65% RH ...
there it cures on the plant ... sometimes i'll use small barrels to cure the flowers with automated ventilation when i'll have big or many flowers ... like your paper bag's ... i'll also did and have... but never made it to long storing... because never had enough hehe... and many friends who smoke... and love the haze...

and there is another great method for long storing and special curing...
making cob's like @Tangwena... he perfected the method and shared it here...❤️
that really something special i'll also still do from time to time...
a delicious cob ... smoking or chewing (eating) is something special... also the high is little different to normal... think for those who living in a dry place... this is something to recon...

i'll need to try the freezing ...

i'll still love to smoke ... and my prefer way is to have a flower like this before proceed ...
it's also the eye candy ... that makes the smoke much better ... same with food... if it looks delicious ...
View attachment 18865226 View attachment 18865227
View attachment 18865225
if you roll than a small spliff like i'll prefer... and the paper becomes oily when rolling... than you already know it will be a blast ..
M.:smoker:
Thats a nice one you found there!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks nice and healthy (y) Can you tell me what LED it is?

None brand name.. Here is the thread

Rgd

Veteran
just sampled two OT1hz I repro’d 15 years ago

one skinny ,one shorter and fatter

both much easier to grow than ohz

both had no sedation ..unlike some of the o hz

both had a very good high..the fatter one is the most similar plant to the cbh1 cuban black haze s1 cut I liked best that i have grown

both are power full..

but

I am sure ohz is the one if you want to go to Never Never land

but it appears you have to sort through a few to get there

impressions:

OT1 hz is excellent with both phenos being something I would smoke everyday

but OHZ [Toms stuff] is where you want to search if you want another level

[Johhny Chicago and Mad Mac also].

.which of those three I dunno yet..all harder to grow too

I still need to do those justice. [and i did.not grow OT1 great ]

Latest posts

Latest posts