What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Tom Hill Haze

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Posi haze cross via Maha
Acid Beauty
IMG_4566.jpeg
IMG_4567.jpeg
IMG_4590.jpeg
IMG_4591.jpeg

GrandpaMillenial

hello @Grandpa did you make squirrel thai x flo seeds?

My squirrel tail died, and i need to order more seeds from zomia, really bummed too cause i had a stable female w no nanners and a stout male that was similar phenotype.

I do have some cambodian crosses though

Zomia Kirivong Cambodian Male dropping pollen all over DJ Short Flo and Ace Panama
IMG_9859.jpeg

Flo

IMG_9860.jpeg

alvin88

Any word on how to reach Tom these days??

I have seen some repro packs floating around and may eventually bite. But I'm super jelly of yall posting 100packs direct from tom 😉😁

soopy

Veteran
View attachment 18878414
I hope this picture shows up, haven’t done pictures since the old site.

Edit: maybe this works?
I’ve been eyeing these for a min….I have grown some of their other stuff…the Chem91 x THH produced a plant that was almost a dead ringer for the old Silver Haze that used to go around my area 10+ years ago….they put out good seed.

Bona Fortuna

Veteran
I’ve been eyeing these for a min….I have grown some of their other stuff…the Chem91 x THH produced a plant that was almost a dead ringer for the old Silver Haze that used to go around my area 10+ years ago….they put out good seed.
They caught my attention! I searched around and got the last pack in my area. Fully prepared to buy any and all packs they had of this, I only managed to get a single 12 pack. Won’t be exploring them for a bit though.

I’m glad to hear you have a good experience with them! That chem91/THH cross sounds pretty amazing. I wish they still had the EQ Haze available… OTH mom (ace)/THH dad. Yowza…

soopy

Veteran
They caught my attention! I searched around and got the last pack in my area. Fully prepared to buy any and all packs they had of this, I only managed to get a single 12 pack. Won’t be exploring them for a bit though.

I’m glad to hear you have a good experience with them! That chem91/THH cross sounds pretty amazing. I wish they still had the EQ Haze available… OTH mom (ace)/THH dad. Yowza…
Amen….I had my eye out for the same reason lol….yes, I would have loved a go at their Haze, f2’s and beyond….

Best of luck, let me know if you make any f2’s….👊🏻

Bona Fortuna

Veteran
Amen….I had my eye out for the same reason lol….yes, I would have loved a go at their Haze, f2’s and beyond….

Best of luck, let me know if you make any f2’s….👊🏻
I’m bookmarking this post so I can have it available for remembering.

Haha great minds think alike! I do plan on F2 down the road, so I’ll be sure to keep you in mind. Might be a few years though.

I’ll make a grow log whenever I do start these up. Just remind me if you see that grow log.

Piff_cat

100 more reasons to argue!

View attachment 18862532
You have a couple nice freaks in there especially one with albino cotyledons. I always look for carotenoid production on the first 2 petioles , early streaking on true leaves any type of asymmetrical vigorous growth, a red hypocotyl at germination.
Most of these are caused by spikes in phytohormone production especially gibberlins. Gibberlins are the main cause of explosion in growth when flipped to flower so I like to mark any of the weirdos early on since the indicators ebb and flow visually depending on growth stage.

Ecor1

because the man is unprofessional. He's a mean drunk who this community is enabling. Tom Hill was never special - X18, DC, and Haze were special during a time when things could not be gotten.
Wow Dr. Bob! Tell us how it is; Lois and I can pull up a chair while you explain the the 12 steps while taking someone’s inventory. Do you not see the hypocrisy of your words? You are basically calling me a dumb ass for buying his gear? Hmmm I don’t think so but

1692908581667.jpeg