What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Tom Hill Haze

harvestreaper

Veteran
20230613_132604.jpg

thh6 ,, outdoor test

johnnyla

Veteran

ICGA

It's from being overfed in my case. I don't mix my feed differently for hazes. All get the same. The 2 most common causes are from overfeeding and overwatering.. I can tell which is the issue. After 10 days of RO there good to go.

p420 is the project#.. I can't keep typing all the genetics I used.. I can't even put it on the seed packs won't fit. This is the jist of P420
(N-haze x O-haze) x (THH x A5haze bx x Mac)
I think specifically downward leaf curl like upside-down tacos is mild potassium toxisisity. Since K is it's water soluble that makes sense that RO would fix it.

led05

Chasing The Present
honest question here....
how do you test smoke 70 haze females? one a day for 70 days? then pick your winner clone after a short stay in the psych unit?
i feel like we need to assemble a sampling team. not even joking
5% is marketing gimmic, poor breeding or both, choose wisely

PS: ask SamS how he went about testing 10,000 - :ROFLMAO:

My momma always used to say, “believe nothing of which you hear & half of what you see”

Peace & Love

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think specifically downward leaf curl like upside-down tacos is mild potassium toxisisity. Since K is it's water soluble that makes sense that RO would fix it.
IMO it's more of an N issue. Treating it as a N issue has worked for years so ill continue doing that. Ive been using PBP grow in veg forever. Ive been using V&B Dirty at 1.1-1.3 EC max for many years now. This combo produces lush green plants that I prefer. My issue is not at a toxic level but enough to cause the issue.. Haze Plants don't like the same N as other hybrids.. Most plants are fine but some plants take up too much N for unknown reasons. It doesn't happen to every plant. When I feed less with more RO in between it works much better for haze genetics. I don't add anything extra on most, some do get a small dose of cal/mag when needed. That is all I use.

Last edited:

Green Highland

5% is marketing gimmic, poor breeding or both, choose wisely

PS: ask SamS how he went about testing 10,000 - :ROFLMAO:

My momma always used to say, “believe nothing of which you hear & half of what you see”

Peace & Love
Wouldn’t it be more of a gimmic to say something like “keepers in every pack”. You tell someone they have a 5 percent chance to find something nice isnt really a good marketing strategy imo.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Wouldn’t it be more of a gimmic to say something like “keepers in every pack”. You tell someone they have a 5 percent chance to find something nice isnt really a good marketing strategy imo.
Also. As several people have stated. Lots of the plants produce excellent smoke. Only about 5% are the sought after rip your head off acid pheno.

99.9% of seeds do not even have that pheno available.

ost

It's from being overfed in my case. I don't mix my feed differently for hazes. All get the same. The 2 most common causes are from overfeeding and overwatering.. I can tell which is the issue. After 10 days of RO there good to go.

p420 is the project#.. I can't keep typing all the genetics I used.. I can't even put it on the seed packs won't fit. This is the jist of P420
(N-haze x O-haze) x (THH x A5haze bx x Mac)
sound interesting at the least!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sound interesting at the least!
Years of work selecting plants in everything not just these. The 1st p420 project im testing now. It will be another year until a p420 x ?? is released. Testing is extremely time consuming. If it fails back to the drawing board. I def wish I had the space to grow many at the same for a better look. I work with the space have, it's a major contributor to the time needed. Quality is the #1 priority.

led05

Chasing The Present
A fair point & question all of us must have asked over the years, this story is on repeat…. In case you’re not aware

When I buy packs or make seeds of peppers, tomatoes, eggplant, melon, cucumbers, squash, onion, beets, carrots, cannabis etc if 95% were just OK & 5% great I’d never buy again, ever from that seller…. And kill myself if I made them, I’ve seen many call the 95% hay & accept such

The 5% thing is a chase, our nostalgia, a dream of an experience, some holy grail; whatever, the proverbial Carrot … but it’s been repeated by many & for a long time (it’s silly marketing to me but that gimmick works no doubts)… but it’s nonsense unless your chasing inbred shit & hoping one grows well… that’s your 5%

Truth is 80% should be great, 10 % problematic & 10% exceptional

Then it’s down to personal taste, this 5% is nonsense keep you coming back for the chase - same as it ever was, has been

Peace & Happy growing