What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Trump Bomber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Agent Orange is looking increasingly stressed out in the press interviews. Whitaker was a very good man last week and this week trump hardly knows him after finding out about the fraud investigation. Dems are saying that Whitaker is not a legit appointment, bypassing Rosenstein. Pecker and Cohen sang like canaries about the bimbo payoffs directed by none other than Agent O. With the cavalry only six weeks away Orange goes to France to get away. There's just one problem - they hate him too.

Gry

Veteran
Zeez, had you been a script writer, we could have had much more interesting TV.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
Agent Orange is looking increasingly stressed out in the press interviews. Whitaker was a very good man last week and this week trump hardly knows him after finding out about the fraud investigation. Dems are saying that Whitaker is not a legit appointment, bypassing Rosenstein. Pecker and Cohen sang like canaries about the bimbo payoffs directed by none other than Agent O. With the cavalry only six weeks away Orange goes to France to get away. There's just one problem - they hate him too.

Yeah, but somebody's gonna get a Royale with Cheese!
fuy.gif

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did someone offer the caravan full of murderers rapists and Muslim terrorists some cheeseburgers to not invade America? Cuz before Tuesday night it was the single biggest threat to America's freedom in existence. We heard nothing but the terror that was going to be unleashed on god fearing white folk for a month, and now....nothing? Not a peep. Started wed morning so I assume we nuked them? What happened? Anyone know?

igrowone

Veteran
Did someone offer the caravan full of murderers rapists and Muslim terrorists some cheeseburgers to not invade America? Cuz before Tuesday night it was the single biggest threat to America's freedom in existence. We heard nothing but the terror that was going to be unleashed on god fearing white folk for a month, and now....nothing? Not a peep. Started wed morning so I assume we nuked them? What happened? Anyone know?

the terror does seem to have quieted down on that front
obviously the forces of evil have switched their location
seems the current trouble is florida and arizona where voter fraud is getting ready to destroy the country
just another day in Fortress Trump aka the USA

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
And those damn thieves in Puerto Rico! And those damn journalists that keep asking questions. And those damn....ah...not even worth it to make fun anymore. Who would have ever thought I could burn out on poking fun at stupid people?

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran

as far as i read they are still on the way and Trump has the army on the border ready to act like the idf and shoot kids with flags and stones in their hands, after dousing them in chemical weapons first that is.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
as far as i read they are still on the way and Trump has the army on the border ready to act like the idf and shoot kids with flags and stones in their hands, after dousing them in chemical weapons first that is.

I wouldn't worry about that. Military commanders have a MUCH more in-depth understanding of when they can get away with killing brown people than trump or any of his cult. As do the actual GI's on the line. If anything, I would bet on the military being ordered to help potential immigrants rather than hurting them. Because THAT is where the true heart of all us American immigrants is. Plus they don't have any oil. Or pot.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm getting a boner over the prospect of a man like Bob ojeda becoming a force in national democratic party politics. Don't know his whole trip yet, but I've been dying for a common fukn sense politician with a white, baby jesus, military background to emerge and steal the semi literate, semi decent folks back that fell for the new, neo-republican party that has emerged since 2010.
What do dyed in the wool repubs here on icmag think of him? Is he someone the puppet masters would be willing to work with?

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That was a horrible post. I will leave it up so I don't appear to be hiding from the fact I am a partisan asshole.
But I am genuinely interested in others opinion on ojeda because I believe in politicians populating the middle ground, compromising with each other, and standing on their own beliefs rather than the party line. And forcing people like me to accept the fact we all on the same side.

Brother Nature

Not a republican, but this guy looks like someone I'd vote for, if I could.

His track record with marijuana is admirable,

In the West Virginia Senate, Ojeda sponsored the West Virginia Medical Cannabis Act, legislation to legalize medical marijuana, which was signed into law by Governor Jim Justice on April 19, 2017.[12][1]

Him running is certainly better news for the left than Hillary re-running for like the 5th time. I think if you lost your election to fucking Donald Trump even after derailing the only promising Democrats campaign its time to give up.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not a republican, but this guy looks like someone I'd vote for, if I could.

His track record with marijuana is admirable,

Him running is certainly better news for the left than Hillary re-running for like the 5th time. I think if you lost your election to fucking Donald Trump even after derailing the only promising Democrats campaign its time to give up.

Ya fuck that asshole Clinton. Of all her fuckups, actually losing democrats the blue collar, union vote is the most unforgivable. You are history when that happens!

St. Phatty

Until the US tells the truth about 9-11, it is just a walking corpse.

Full of industries with negative productivity.

Any one of the elected reps has the ability to stand up, as Cynthia McKinney did when she simply confronted Bush43.

It's too bad elected reps can't be held more responsible, sued for negligent homicide, have their retirement benefits and upper caste health care taken away.

Until then, I see a large nation with 330 million people, where the people in charge have Terminal cases of Not-my-Job-itis and What-can-I-get-away-with-ism.

Brown in California is literally blaming Climate Change deniers for California's wildfire problem. It's almost like blaming virgins for VD.

By definition, if Brown was aware of Climate Change for 30+ years, as he was, and urban interface wildfires for 27+ years, as he has been since the Oakland hills fire in 1991 ... Brown obviously was more aware of the problem than the Climate Change deniers.

And not a single news outlet will hold him accountable.

The obvious charge - Negligent Homicide - applies, for Brown is at the top of the Emergency Response org chart.

How can they let him babble about wildfires being the fault of Climate Change deniers, without Skewering him ?

Actually, there's an award for that. The Santa Rosa Press Democrat didn't say a single critical word, and got a Pulitzer Prize for their reporting of the warm fuzzy parts of the 2017 fires.

igrowone

Veteran
Brown in California is literally blaming Climate Change deniers for California's wildfire problem. It's almost like blaming virgins for VD.

By definition, if Brown was aware of Climate Change for 30+ years, as he was, and urban interface wildfires for 27+ years, as he has been since the Oakland hills fire in 1991 ... Brown obviously was more aware of the problem than the Climate Change deniers.

And not a single news outlet will hold him accountable.

The obvious charge - Negligent Homicide - applies, for Brown is at the top of the Emergency Response org chart.

How can they let him babble about wildfires being the fault of Climate Change deniers, without Skewering him ?

Actually, there's an award for that. The Santa Rosa Press Democrat didn't say a single critical word, and got a Pulitzer Prize for their reporting of the warm fuzzy parts of the 2017 fires.

i believe the desired implication is climate deniers have blocked change
change which could have reduced co2 emissions
there's a reasonable logic
Brown is Governor of a single state, not emperor of the earth

Status
Not open for further replies.