What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

the swamp...

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I’m hand stripping the three plants that I have ready to hang to dry and I don’t know that I’ve ever had my hands on sticker buds. I have to change my gloves after each plant. I’ve decided to go ahead and let them hang in the shop without using the air conditioning. I figure maybe six or seven days and then I can run them through the bowl trimmer to clean up the little leaves that are still there…

Attachments

• IMG_2877.jpeg
    IMG_2877.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_2876.jpeg
    IMG_2876.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 21

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Plant number two. I’m taking an ice break for my back before I dive into lunch and get back on the third plant. then I’ll drag them out back and hang them up in the shop.

Attachments

• IMG_2879.jpeg
    IMG_2879.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2878.jpeg
    IMG_2878.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 17

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Today was the day that I went ahead and took them off the Stocks and cut them down to lay on the screen. I had intentions of letting them hang upside down for more than a week, but the humidity where I live is now 95% inside my building… I have them temporarily in a bowl and on the screen until I can get outside and get some paper bags. It’s raining too hard to go out.

Attachments

• IMG_2885.jpeg
    IMG_2885.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_2886.jpeg
    IMG_2886.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 19

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Today was the day that I went ahead and took them off the Stocks and cut them down to lay on the screen. I had intentions of letting them hang upside down for more than a week, but the humidity where I live is now 95% inside my building… I have them temporarily in a bowl and on the screen until I can get outside and get some paper bags. It’s raining too hard to go out.
Do you have a cool room in the house you could let them finish drying? On a rack or your screen?

oldmaninbc

Nice harvest Boo. Many nights of a restful sleep.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Do you have a cool room in the house you could let them finish drying? On a rack or your screen?
sure do, in my grow room it's always 78 degrees...I gotta get another screen so it can all air out and begin to dry correctly...they will go into paper bags until ready for the jars...the TT has taken my heart, superb high, great smell, and the weight amazes me...when the weather cools down you will find out yourself...

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I took these plants down and field stripped them today with one of my buddies. I know the son of a bitch is fat, but he’s lazy…he’s content leaving a lot of sugar leaves on bottom half… he’s one of those guys that is satisfied just getting by… My friends come in every size shape and color… The first picture is thin mint tacos, and the second one is more of the truffle treats…

Attachments

• IMG_2900.jpeg
    IMG_2900.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2898.jpeg
    IMG_2898.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 20

oldmaninbc

I took these plants down and field stripped them today with one of my buddies. I know the son of a bitch is fat, but he’s lazy…he’s content leaving a lot of sugar leaves on bottom half… he’s one of those guys that is satisfied just getting by… My friends come in every size shape and color… The first picture is thin mint tacos, and the second one is more of the truffle treats…
Some say variety is the spice of life, including friends. I wouldn't invite a docile friend to help me do work, especially if it was important work.
Like you when I had friends I had a variety.

I tried to get one of my friends moved or fired from our jobs in the warehouse, lazy slack ass would sit there and watch you work loading a transport truck. The union would not let me put a grievance in against a fellow worker.
He was my friend off the job.

Those buds look very good and I bet they are!

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I’m pretty sure you’re not able to see all of the white on these flowers on this plant called thin mint tacos. Old sog gave me some beans a year ago and I am blown away by the quality of smoke This plant produces. I tried some last night had to put it out because it was a little bit too euphoric for me to be smoking at bedtime, but now I’m gonna let it ride

Attachments

• IMG_2913.jpeg
    IMG_2913.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 11

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I’m pretty sure you’re not able to see all of the white on these flowers on this plant called thin mint tacos. Old sog gave me some beans a year ago and I am blown away by the quality of smoke This plant produces. I tried some last night had to put it out because it was a little bit too euphoric for me to be smoking at bedtime, but now I’m gonna let it ride
It’s about time you got some good grows under your belt. You have had some dumb luck. I’m glad it’s turning around.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
This plant is just beginning its first week in the flower cycle and it’s the butters Scott Hayes that I’ve gifted to many people. My experience with that plant has been a sausage fest, all males. This one is definitely a female, but it seems like I’ve got balls underneath the bud sites. I’m gonna keep an eye on it and make sure if it’s got issues it’s gone…
IMG_2915.jpeg

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
It’s about time you got some good grows under your belt. You have had some dumb luck. I’m glad it’s turning around.
I’ve been growing for right at 25 years and the last four or five of them have produced lousy substandard products. The powdery mildew kept me on my toes and I ended up having to throw plants out after trying to keep them clean… the PM seems to be in the distant past and the plants I have been growing have just really taken hold and done what they were supposed to have done… I am looking forward to see what other people do with the TT. It’s just such a lovely smoke, but the thin mint taco plant is absolutely the most flavorful… I will only smoke a partial joint during the day because once you put it out, it really comes on hard

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
These six plants are going to fill up my flower tent as of Sunday. I’m giving him two weeks for the roots to get stronger and I will go ahead and stake them, tie them and put them in the flower… I love the truffle treat strain. It practically grows itself and I’ll be able to see something that wasn’t first class come out of the dirt.
IMG_2918.jpeg

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
This plant is just beginning its first week in the flower cycle and it’s the butters Scott Hayes that I’ve gifted to many people. My experience with that plant has been a sausage fest, all males. This one is definitely a female, but it seems like I’ve got balls underneath the bud sites. I’m gonna keep an eye on it and make sure if it’s got issues it’s gone… View attachment 19065341
That's a male plant boo......can I see a closer pic please?

Latest posts

Latest posts