What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

the swamp...

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
oldman, it all happens in the latter weeks of flowering...I will get a much heavier stone and sleep well...the amount of trichs seem to increase the older it gets...I fear plant degradation if I flower too long...I've grown strains that will foxtail at 8 weeks so I try and avoid it...
I don’t mind if they foxtail. As long as they stay dense. They look kinda sweet in the jar to me and I’ve smoked plenty that was really good so I don’t call it a flaw anymore.

oldmaninbc

I wouldn't hold your breath on that one, I'd hate to see you turn blue. In all the years I have known my Brother Boo he has never been on light duty. But one can hope that he does...
I don't have a lot of breath to hold so lets hope Boo keeps his wits about himself.
He has a family of furry friends that depend on him, Boo loves his dogs and would be at odds leaving them behind. So lets hope he doesn't do what he shouldn't do.

I guess if enough people show concern without mothering he will keep his wits about him.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I don't have a lot of breath to hold so lets hope Boo keeps his wits about himself.
He has a family of furry friends that depend on him, Boo loves his dogs and would be at odds leaving them behind. So lets hope he doesn't do what he shouldn't do.

I guess if enough people show concern without mothering he will keep his wits about him.
He needs some mothering too old man. He’s a hard headed booger sometimes. 🥰

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I brought them over into my shop and put it on a crane hoist so I could lift it up in the air and get underneath it to swap blades. Once I got it down on the ground, I realized it it was too late to start so I parked the mower and headed to the house. I’m hanging out with the boys… I spoke to my buddy at the gym and I am going to resume light workouts and resistance work for the next three weeks. I decided to engage with a different well company that has its own engineers so I should be hearing from them shortly which will relieve me from a lot of stress, my buddy is taking bids on having a trees done for me because he doesn’t want me up there either… I filled the 30 yard dumpster last Tuesday with a crap my tenant left behind. I believe I’m going to take the court for that and a bunch of other crap. I’m tired of being a doormat.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I brought them over into my shop and put it on a crane hoist so I could lift it up in the air and get underneath it to swap blades. Once I got it down on the ground, I realized it it was too late to start so I parked the mower and headed to the house. I’m hanging out with the boys… I spoke to my buddy at the gym and I am going to resume light workouts and resistance work for the next three weeks. I decided to engage with a different well company that has its own engineers so I should be hearing from them shortly which will relieve me from a lot of stress, my buddy is taking bids on having a trees done for me because he doesn’t want me up there either… I filled the 30 yard dumpster last Tuesday with a crap my tenant left behind. I believe I’m going to take the court for that and a bunch of other crap. I’m tired of being a doormat.
Nice to see things are actually calming down some.
What's your pc doc say about you working out at this current time?
@SubGirl get him!!
😍

kevinn

Good luck with that. If it was me, I would not waste my time.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Folks, I’m sitting in the backseat and just going along for the ride at this time. I have no intentions of doing any heavy work. I put diatomaceous earth and hay on the floor of my hog pen and tomorrow I will break the bale up in three pieces instead of carrying one over my shoulder. The next three weeks at gym will be just to maintain… I really enjoy the feeling after I work out, it makes my body feel whole

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
For what it's worth, his personal trainer is a stand-up kind of man. I have met him, and he knows what he's doing...
You see folks, I’m not a loose cannon looking to self-destruct. I try to go about everything I do is wisely as I can and my buddy Chris has been taking care of me for 12 years… I have every intention of being around here a while, the pester the hell out of everybody…😉

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Back to binniz, my flowers are half Amber and half clear so I’m going to take them down tomorrow. I’m going to try to strip all the families off and take what few sugar leaves might be there and hang the plant hole then I will take the buds off the stock and give them a quick spin in my bowl trimmer. I’ve noticed if you let the buds get too dry and try to use the bud trimmer lot of trichs hit the wall of the bottom unit.

Latest posts

Latest posts