What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

the swamp...

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
the C-99 x cap junkie gave about 8 ounces dried and the TT yields mebbe 6 ounces per plant...rock hard and smothered with trichs...the TT is a strain I will keep as long as I can...it's really potent medicine...I have 3 super fat TT plants turning amber...heading back to the office to change trailer tires and get my lift over there...those oaks I planted 40 years ago and 4' wide with fat branches...gotta clear the 35' mark for the well rig...
dont work too hard. Wanna save some energy

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Zoning & location are everything !!!!!
Agreed and fortunate enough to have both…

She’s pushing 9 weeks… She seems stable and very happy to go the distance. I’d like to say 10 weeks, but the trichs tell me what they need to do… i’m really liking the fade…

Attachments

• IMG_2873.jpeg
    IMG_2873.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 18

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I'm hoping my run turns out near as well as yours I'll be thrilled!
I don’t see any reason why you’re gross shouldn’t be just as good as mine. You know what you’re doing over there and you’ve got great root stock so you should have a very, very nice yield… I don’t know if you’ve flipped your plant yet, but keep in mind. It stretches quite a bit… It seems like my TT girls don’t wanna turn Amber, but they sure do like to get solid white… I have patience

oldmaninbc

Today is the ninth week on my flower intent, and I’m seeing Amber everywhere but not enough to make me happy. I’m going to see if I can push it to 10 weeks…
I have never grow plants to the advanced age of mostly amber. How much difference does it make to go from week 9 to week 10, is there big difference in effect Boo?

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
oldman, it all happens in the latter weeks of flowering...I will get a much heavier stone and sleep well...the amount of trichs seem to increase the older it gets...I fear plant degradation if I flower too long...I've grown strains that will foxtail at 8 weeks so I try and avoid it...

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
it's today, I just took the boys out to take care of binniz when Ivan got the zoomies...Dutch tried to keep up with him but that didn't last long...appt. is at noon so I'll be back and let you know what's going on...I'm ready to do whatever as long as I get my life back...

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
it's today, I just took the boys out to take care of binniz when Ivan got the zoomies...Dutch tried to keep up with him but that didn't last long...appt. is at noon so I'll be back and let you know what's going on...I'm ready to do whatever as long as I get my life back...
Good luck and God speed my man!
Praying for a positive outcome with minimal intrusion.

Drifting13

I sure do, make sure it’s clean please… I have finally got the insect and powdery mildew issues under control, and I would hate to have to start all over again… have you flowered the TT yet?
It's just gotten big enough to take clones without stripping it. I'll send you pics when it's in flower. I got it from DP. I will check it with my loop and then you can check it with your microscope while we are outside...

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
what a clusterfuck...my doctors office sent the films to her other office...after spending another 35 bucks in copay she tells me to go back to the vascular surgeon I went to 15 years ago...I will get my films and see the doc that did my last vascular surgery...I remembered his name on the way home...3 more weeks of frustration...

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
what a clusterfuck...my doctors office sent the films to her other office...after spending another 35 bucks in copay she tells me to go back to the vascular surgeon I went to 15 years ago...I will get my films and see the doc that did my last vascular surgery...I remembered his name on the way home...3 more weeks of frustration...
That's very frustrating reckon that means you're on light duty for a few weeks minimum.

Latest posts

Latest posts