What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

the swamp...

oldmaninbc

I finally achieve 100% cloudy Tricom on the TT Plant but I’m waiting for 100% Amber. This pot renders me unconscious when I go to bed…
How many weeks does it take for 100% amber? Say from 100% cloudy.

I have never grown a plant to that stage of development.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
That is my goal for these plants I have in flower. I’m not sure they will stand another couple weeks to go there, but I am pushing for as much as I can possibly get before The bud starts to decompose.
Hey I was gonna use my bowl trimmer for the first time on what’s left in this tent. How much do I trim off them before puttin them in and how many do I put in at a time?
IMG_0394.jpeg

this is the bottom stuff I want to use on it

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Nice flowers subbie, I personally like to strip off all of the fan leaves, but I don’t touch the sugar leaves. As far as how much to put in your trimmer, I would think three handful or scoops you want space between the flowers, but you don’t want to put just like 12 of them in there. Make sure that the blade at the very bottom is close to the grate that that pot sits on because if it’s not it won’t cut clean for you.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Nice flowers subbie, I personally like to strip off all of the fan leaves, but I don’t touch the sugar leaves. As far as how much to put in your trimmer, I would think three handful or scoops you want space between the flowers, but you don’t want to put just like 12 of them in there. Make sure that the blade at the very bottom is close to the grate that that pot sits on because if it’s not it won’t cut clean for you.
Which blade for green reefer? The straight or the serrated?

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I've only got the straight blade and it works fine...I broke my first blade when I was trying to put an arc in it...tempered stainless steel isn't fond of bending...I did it very slow but that didn't matter...remember, it can be adjusted by using or removing the shims that clamp the blade on...

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I've only got the straight blade and it works fine...I broke my first blade when I was trying to put an arc in it...tempered stainless steel isn't fond of bending...I did it very slow but that didn't matter...remember, it can be adjusted by using or removing the shims that clamp the blade on...
Can't believe you got through that without bleeding.......I would have.
😆

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
What is this sleep juice? Is that your Truffle Treats? Right now LA Pure Kush has been doing that for me. 100% amber I have never achieved! Mostly because I can't wait anymore, oh well.

Bubba
The truffle treats is the best sleeping pot I’ve ever smoked. The buds are starting to swell and stack Tricombs… if you’re having an issue going to sleep, I found that 1 teaspoon of wild lettuce tonic does a very good job of making me drowsy…

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I just poked my nose into my flowering tent and the truffle treats is starting to get very mature. I’m figuring within a week. I should have enough Amber sp I can go ahead and take them down… I’m noticing a nice fade coming in and will wait till I get much more before I take them

Attachments

• IMG_2867.jpeg
    IMG_2867.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 22

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
That from seed?
Yes, sir, I stopped taking clones from people because they always come with little surprises on the bottom of the leaves… I’ve got a good friend offering me some pretty nifty genetics and I might go that distance, but I’m certainly going to quarantine and dip plants before I introduce them to my veg tent… I can’t say enough good things about this TT strain that I’ve been playing with.