What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

the swamp...

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Yes, sir, I stopped taking clones from people because they always come with little surprises on the bottom of the leaves… I’ve got a good friend offering me some pretty nifty genetics and I might go that distance, but I’m certainly going to quarantine and dip plants before I introduce them to my veg tent… I can’t say enough good things about this TT strain that I’ve been playing with.
Ok where did the seeds come from?
😆

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Ok where did the seeds come from?
😆
I’m about a year ago at the mud puddle. There was a guy who was knocking the butt of the month out of the ballpark. I believe his name was Ebben flow. I did something out of the usual and reached out and asked him if he had a couple of seeds that he might share And he gladly sent me three. I’ve got two left and I’ve been working off that one Bean for many moons. When the weather gets cooler, I will be more than happy to send cut but right now they wouldn’t make the trip to the mailbox, the breeders name For the seeds Beleaf, he has got a website that sells $10,000 clones at the top end all the way down to packages of beans for $50-$100. Look at his site up and see what kind of wonderful things he’s got.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Beleaf, that's the place that started the Chrimera 3 deal....
yup, the very same guy...if you look deep into his site you will find quality beans for less that $100 a pack...I found them but don't need any new gear now that the
tt is doing so well...Lesso who lives down the road was given 10 TT cuts and they are gonna be dry enough to smoke tomorrow...I'm heading over to enjoy the harvest with him tomorrow night...

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Kev, same over here. I got the Chamera cut when it first came out and I didn’t like what I had at all. I’m sure it was me and the growing conditions in which I had it. I think I could do a much better job now if I had that cut, I’m thrilled to death that had the truffle treats, superb pot, and a suburb yield

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
61 days, I’m gonna run this tent 70 week, at least that is my plan…

Attachments

• image000001.jpg
    image000001.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 24

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
What kind of harvest did you get off each plant? I got about 3-4 oz from each plant of nice bud plus the lower stuff which was pretty good too as I has pulled all the tiny stuff off early on.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
the C-99 x cap junkie gave about 8 ounces dried and the TT yields mebbe 6 ounces per plant...rock hard and smothered with trichs...the TT is a strain I will keep as long as I can...it's really potent medicine...I have 3 super fat TT plants turning amber...heading back to the office to change trailer tires and get my lift over there...those oaks I planted 40 years ago and 4' wide with fat branches...gotta clear the 35' mark for the well rig...

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
the C-99 x cap junkie gave about 8 ounces dried and the TT yields mebbe 6 ounces per plant...rock hard and smothered with trichs...the TT is a strain I will keep as long as I can...it's really potent medicine...I have 3 super fat TT plants turning amber...heading back to the office to change trailer tires and get my lift over there...those oaks I planted 40 years ago and 4' wide with fat branches...gotta clear the 35' mark for the well rig...
Take it easy ffs!!
Get that shit done and sell that monkey you don't need the bullshit.........I don't know how you did it this long.
😆

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I just got back from the office and I’m about as frustrated as a man can be. For one I don’t like driving that little F150. I feel vulnerable in it compared to my super duty. I drove all the way across town to swap the tires on my trailer and bring the loader home, it didn’t work out that way. One of my numb nuts friends misplaced the lug wrench so I got new tires on, but I can’t tighten them up. I am gonna finish my lunch and joint and say fuck it.

oldmaninbc

This has been drying for about a week and a half now. The strain is cap junkie x C -99… This plant is 10 times nicer than the one that I chopped down about a month ago.
Nice looking buds Boo, were they machine trimmed?