What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

the swamp...

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
How many blades on your machine ????
it has just one with both edged razor sharp on both sides of the blade...
The stems on those clones are thick, were they taken from the end of branches Boo?

Very healthy looking roots.
I always take my cuts from the top of my plants...I've heard it's better to take side cuts but I'm pleased with my results...100% success now that I've gotten schooled by GMO...they're already in one gallon pots... ;)

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Truffle treats, a strain I hope stays in my garden forever…

Attachments

• image000000.jpeg
    image000000.jpeg
    396.9 KB · Views: 25
  • image000002.jpeg
    image000002.jpeg
    109.7 KB · Views: 26

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
This is a 10-year-old picture of my Dutch. He was such a beautiful young man and has weathered 12 years and is still handsome as fuck… Any man that had a dog like this in his life is truly blessed

Attachments

• IMG_2801.jpeg
    IMG_2801.jpeg
    7.6 MB · Views: 20

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
These are pictures of the truffle treats that I am so enamored with. They were planning on 25 July. Have a few more weeks to go before I pluck it… The first picture is of the thin mints taco plant. It seems to be quite happy. The one on the right is the truffle treats

Attachments

• IMG_2846.jpeg
    IMG_2846.jpeg
    4.9 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_2844.jpeg
    IMG_2844.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 31

oldmaninbc

These are pictures of the truffle treats that I am so enamored with. They were planning on 25 July. Have a few more weeks to go before I pluck it… The first picture is of the thin mints taco plant. It seems to be quite happy. The one on the right is the truffle treats
Looking good Boo, it's always nice when you find a plant that helps with your medical needs.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
These plants are the truffle treats. Got one more tucked in a corner and then I have the thin mint taco in the other corner so you can’t see them I pulled out the scope today and I’ve got 100% cloudy Tricom so I figure another week and I’m gonna be happy

Attachments

• IMG_2861.jpeg
    IMG_2861.jpeg
    4.7 MB · Views: 21

oldmaninbc

These plants are the truffle treats. Got one more tucked in a corner and then I have the thin mint taco in the other corner so you can’t see them I pulled out the scope today and I’ve got 100% cloudy Tricom so I figure another week and I’m gonna be happy
Is it great to know the grow is coming to an end and your reward is at hand. Good job Boo

Reactions: Boo

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I got the beans from Sean a couple years ago and I’m quite happy with what turned out… when you run across him big, let him know that I’m very grateful for his beans and the quality of the flowers… I don’t go there anymore because of the massive amount of libtards that hang out there

BubbasPlace

What is this sleep juice? Is that your Truffle Treats? Right now LA Pure Kush has been doing that for me. 100% amber I have never achieved! Mostly because I can't wait anymore, oh well.

Bubba

Latest posts

Latest posts