What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

the swamp...

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I received this as a gift yesterday in the mail from a good friend that I met on a different forum. I’ve got a very dense girl crush plant. That’s starting to turn Amber, and that will be the first plant to christen this flower trimmer.
IMG_2743.jpeg

BubbasPlace

I received this as a gift yesterday in the mail from a good friend that I met on a different forum. I’ve got a very dense girl crush plant. That’s starting to turn Amber, and that will be the first plant to christen this flower trimmer. View attachment 19024141
I use one that looks just about like that. Mine is Infinity, same folks that make the tent fans. Works better than I thought it would. My advice is to trim wet, not dry with these contraptions.

Reactions: Boo

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I've got 1 girl crush that is 100% cloudy but will wait until I see amber...that plant has super nice fat and dense flowers that should work well...wet trimming is what my plan is and yeah bubba, this is the newest Infinity trimmer...last time I used one we trimmed 3 pounds in no time...we spent more time smoking than trimming...I'm surprised they sell for such a low price considering how well that are made...

just woofed down a few gummies, sativa this time...I'm hoping for a burst of energy... 😎

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I spent a few hours cleaning up three plants using the bowl spinner. It does a very good job, but there’s certainly a need to do a final trim which takes maybe 10 minutes for an entire plant. After I had all three trimmed up and looking pretty, I put them in a nylon sock bag and submerged them in peroxide for a few seconds then I shook out the water and submerged it well water… Once the buds are washed, I grabbed the bag by its perimeter and I start whipping it to get all the water out. I just spin it over my head in the water just flying out. Ivan wanted to kill the bag… the first picture is before I put them in the spinner and the second one is when they came out

Attachments

• IMG_2781.jpeg
    IMG_2781.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 48
  • IMG_2782.jpeg
    IMG_2782.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 50

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
This is what the three look like as they’re drying in my grow room with fans underneath and on top. This is a great way to dry your flowers, but you have to be careful and not overdry them… the plate with the buzz on them is the cap junkie X Rosetta Stone. A very nice yield on some extremely dense and sticky buds… I guess you could say this is a happy ending to a miserable few days. This is a picture of the tractor that drove into the side of my truck.

Attachments

• IMG_2784.jpeg
    IMG_2784.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_2783.jpeg
    IMG_2783.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_2780.jpeg
    IMG_2780.jpeg
    6.4 MB · Views: 37

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I’m glad to see that fire didn’t run. With all the dry grass surrounds you and your neighbors that shit will go up before you know it half the properties already burnt.
If I had walked out the door 30 seconds later it would have been beyond my ability to control I barely got it as the wind was picking up.........very close to disaster.
Got some giant steaks to grill tomorrow hopefully I can get through that better than todays pork adventure.
😆

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
You’re very lucky you caught it before it did get out of control. I set a fire once and it started to run and it scared the hell out of me. I always keep fire extinguishers and a hose nearby when I start to burn…God knows my burn pile is getting huge because of the ban… I’ve got a ton of limbs and other debris that I have to burn but there’s three trees that are coming down as soon as the burn ban is over with. That’s gonna be a job.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
You’re very lucky you caught it before it did get out of control. I set a fire once and it started to run and it scared the hell out of me. I always keep fire extinguishers and a hose nearby when I start to burn…God knows my burn pile is getting huge because of the ban… I’ve got a ton of limbs and other debris that I have to burn but there’s three trees that are coming down as soon as the burn ban is over with. That’s gonna be a job.
I am still not sure exactly what caused it I am assuming a spark from the grill which was about 50' away from what appears to be the point of ignition.
Kind of stewing on it and that's all I can think of.

oldmaninbc

420club
I am still not sure exactly what caused it I am assuming a spark from the grill which was about 50' away from what appears to be the point of ignition.
Kind of stewing on it and that's all I can think of.
I can tell by your posts that the fire is weighing on you, the fire would be of concern to me. It would be good to understand how it happened. I hope you can figure something out and take whatever precautions are necessary to prevent future problems.

take care dogzter

BubbasPlace

I am super envious and want one too 🥰 looking forward to hearing how much you liked it.
It transformed my trimming. Hang for 5 to 7 days depending on how humid it is, pull off fans
Strip individual flower spike branches off main stem. Strip buds off. Cut points off small fans in buds, leave rest for trimmer. Once trimmed, Leave buds in big pile, rotate and let air until humidity of buds is high 70s, then start the cure process.

BubbasPlace

I've got 1 girl crush that is 100% cloudy but will wait until I see amber...that plant has super nice fat and dense flowers that should work well...wet trimming is what my plan is and yeah bubba, this is the newest Infinity trimmer...last time I used one we trimmed 3 pounds in no time...we spent more time smoking than trimming...I'm surprised they sell for such a low price considering how well that are made...

just woofed down a few gummies, sativa this time...I'm hoping for a burst of energy... 😎
You know, I was really surprised at how well it did larfier stuff and small buds too.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I found it a major improvement on this machine is to take the blades off the bottom and arch them so they’re closer to the grate when you spin they cut cleaner… I put the three plants that have been washed with peroxide and rinsed with water on the screen, and then put two fans blowing gently on them. Last night, I took the fans and turned them off and I’m quite happy with the results of what I see… Overall, I would say that I’m very happy with the performance of the machine. I trimmed three fairly decent size plants yesterday in less than an hour and we all know how long it takes to do that with scissors…

BubbasPlace

I found it a major improvement on this machine is to take the blades off the bottom and arch them so they’re closer to the grate when you spin they cut cleaner… I put the three plants that have been washed with peroxide and rinsed with water on the screen, and then put two fans blowing gently on them. Last night, I took the fans and turned them off and I’m quite happy with the results of what I see… Overall, I would say that I’m very happy with the performance of the machine. I trimmed three fairly decent size plants yesterday in less than an hour and we all know how long it takes to do that with scissors…
The buds will look even better once dry all the way. Yes, I could do a superior job all by hand, but not that much and the time difference is not small!

I also adjusted my blades to doing closer, but it was difficult as the steel used for the blades is quite springy. Fortunately it doesn't take much.

kevinn

How many blades on your machine ????