What's new

the swamp...

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I received this as a gift yesterday in the mail from a good friend that I met on a different forum. I’ve got a very dense girl crush plant. That’s starting to turn Amber, and that will be the first plant to christen this flower trimmer.
IMG_2743.jpeg

BubbasPlace

I received this as a gift yesterday in the mail from a good friend that I met on a different forum. I’ve got a very dense girl crush plant. That’s starting to turn Amber, and that will be the first plant to christen this flower trimmer. View attachment 19024141
I use one that looks just about like that. Mine is Infinity, same folks that make the tent fans. Works better than I thought it would. My advice is to trim wet, not dry with these contraptions.

Reactions: Boo

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I've got 1 girl crush that is 100% cloudy but will wait until I see amber...that plant has super nice fat and dense flowers that should work well...wet trimming is what my plan is and yeah bubba, this is the newest Infinity trimmer...last time I used one we trimmed 3 pounds in no time...we spent more time smoking than trimming...I'm surprised they sell for such a low price considering how well that are made...

just woofed down a few gummies, sativa this time...I'm hoping for a burst of energy... 😎