What's new

~~~The Stoner Below Me Game~~~

U

ureapwhatusow

true and my collection of broken glass that I am hoping will be reforged like the sword from lord of the rings

TSBM smokes out of a gravity bong

LilMan72003

I smoked many man g-bong loads of hash once. That was my only g-bong experience.

The stoner below me grows their own dank, but still wishes they had more.

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
false, I will soon enough though...got 20 fem seeds...ww, wr, el nino, and arjan's haze#3 to get my experience and my dr120 grow tent with a 600 lumatek digital ballast

waiting for autumn to start my first grow...and then I will most likely have enough...since I don't smoke that much

TSBM...dreams about smoking a whole joint of his good weed....but half way has to put it out since he is stoned out of his mind...lol

Clarence

FUZZY WUZZY
Veteran
false...in my dreams i dream about smoking multiple joints of all of your good weed. Then i turn into super-tinfoil-hat man and save the world from being taken over by half dolphin, half duck and half manatee type aliens.

TSBM....is about to send me a kilo of his best so i can start my world saving campaign.

mjcuresall

Ah yes... a noble and worthy cause, but no, sorry.

TSBM is looking forward to finishing his lunch so he can step out for a quick toke before returning to work.

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
no...i wish...i only smoke at work on Sundays....lol..but today is Tuesday...and plus I am the only one in the building on Sundays...so I smoke my two huge joints right in my own cabinet...lol

TSBM.....has the munchies....and wants to eat a whole XL pizza with everything on it....and a gallon of chocolate ice cream...and that's just for starters

OgreSeeker

True!! I just ordered pizza hut pizza before I logged on here.

TSBM sharted himself less than a year ago (sharted = fart that turns into unintentional shitz)

G

grapepunched

TSBM wishes that DJ Short would release a new batch of seeds and strains this year!

-gp

D

Don Cotyle

Don't get me wrong I'd really like to but liveing on disability fixed income makes it damn near impossible =P

TSBM is working on building a new improved cloner.

mjcuresall

Nope. After plenty reading and trying several methods I've found what works for me. Can anybody use a DIY ez cloner? :D

TSBM has a motorcycle endorsement on his driver license.

Last edited:

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
False...I have a B restriction though..hehe

TSBM....just scored the white cut

U

ureapwhatusow

naaa im too paranoid to rely on anyone but myself

the stoner below me has a bowl burn

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOL,, Yuckkk!, no... not even in years gone by. (I'd rather have a Vegemite sandwich)

TSBM is planning a nice cross with the genetics he owns.

mjcuresall

Well, that depends. I'm a newbie grower with some old genetics. Is it worth making any crosses from Skunk #1, Chronic and Kali Mist?

TSBM drives or knows someone who drives a Ford F-250 XLT Turbo Diesel with a lift kit.

The_Leader

Non-Hilocentric
not....dont even know what one looks like. im a no car person. dont need it.

TSBM loves the fresh mornig air on his/her face as they zoom along on a hog while hi. Ur preference to what kind of hog? roflmao

Latest posts

Latest posts