What's new

~~~The Stoner Below Me Game~~~

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
very fucking true..
i'd prolly be dead without meat with all the other crap i put into my body.

the stoner below me likes to see innocent animals get devoured by larger predators

mjcuresall

Not my thing. When I had a ball python he was fed ratsicles. I got so tired of girls overreacting when they'd go into my freezer for something...

The stoner below me occasionally likes to mess with telemarketers when they call.

D

Don Cotyle

OH SO TRUE, I let them talk and act real interested and tell them theres someone at the door and to please hold because I don't want to miss their great offer, after 10 minutes I come back on and a few actually wait!!! Then I'll ask them a bunch of questions which they answer and finally I ask them for their home number so I can get back to them after I call my Lady to discuss the purchase. They won't of course so I ask them to call back tomorrow for the answer. When they call back I ask them more questions and after 15-20 minutes ask them if their really that gullable and hang up!HAHAHAHhahaha!!!!!

TSBM is still looking for their holy grail strain after 10 years of growing!

NZGROWN

Haha, well it's been 9 years and at the moment I'd settle for any proven genetics...

The stoner below me understands that there are few things in life better than a good beer and a good smoke with great mates

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Ah yeah... A 24 pack of caronas with some lime, some goot tree and hash, and a couple fine bitches... cant beat that! Put it on a boat and your smoov sailin!!

TSBM has a fat outdoor project in the works he/she aint tellin nobody about and plans on takin a vacation this winter!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
false tsam (the stoner above me), I'm about to spark my 1st bowl of the morning.

tsbm now regrets not buying the Yugo because of the better gas mileage

U

ureapwhatusow

false, I regret not taking my moms 70' Buick Convertable cause I thought small was cool

tsbm think faer and loathing in las vegas should be an amusement park

J

Jack Crevalle

tsab is Correct, Thank God I grow my own for about 5 years now

tsbm is happy because his harvest is close to being ready! :joint:

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
false...my first grow will be started this autumn...ww, wr, el nino, ah#3

TSBM...wishes he lived in Amsterdam....on top of the *Dampkring* coffeeshop

bingobango

False,i was happy till i discoverd bud rot yesterday :badday:
tsbm just did the tango bong in hand whilst telling bad jokes to the world...

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
tsab is wrong, although I just did a bong hit I wasn't telling any jokes

tsbm has pulled an 'American Pie' by dropping one prematurely in his drawers
(c'mon, fess up bro, just don't tell us it was from kissing your cousin)

J

jipedestran

False, but if you asked my wife, she would say I may have.

But, TSBM has pulled their plants early just cause they needed to smoke em.

peace
jip

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
False. Always wait till they done, maybe a lil popcorn piece tho....

tsbm is addicted to IC mag and needs to do somethin else right now but hasnt gotten to it cuz this damn forum.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
Haha!! True....Mo-fucker is spying on me or sumpin'!! :muahaha: :rasta:

TSBM walks into his/her grow area 500 times a day...in awe-- :jump:

The_Leader

Non-Hilocentric
cant help but to walk into them 500 times a day. the whole house is full of weed....lol

TSBM is a closet pot snob.

SomeGuy

668, Neighbor of the Beast
Thats right, I only smoke "dro." Not sure what that means, but I heard someone else say it and it sounded cool.

TSBM Wishes that HE was "The Leader" and had a really cool avatar with a pole dancer.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not me bro (although The Leader is a cool dude) but I did check out some dancers (topless/bottomless) over the weekend gettin' one helluva biology lesson.

tsbm thought for the longest time that he was one cool dude,
but in a brief moment of clarity realized he's more like Eric Von Zipper.......

no lie you all, if you were just too young in the 60's to remember the Beach Blanket Bingo movies
starring Frankie Avalon & Annette Funicello you need to rent, buy, or steal them now. TOO FUNNY

Last edited:

bingobango

tsbm,just googled eric von zipper and he looks like my dad so you could be right,lol
tsbm,just got baked whilst peeping at the neighbours cat