What's new

~~~The Stoner Below Me Game~~~

D

Don Cotyle

Sure why not but bald kitty...EEeeuuww, I like a little hair I can floss with =P

The stoner below me cut some popcorn buds cause they just can't wait till harvest to try out this new strain they've been giving all that TLC to ;)

The_Leader

Non-Hilocentric
false...this grower has a perpetual going to where he harvest 5 plants every seven days. 1 more 1k and i will cut 1 a day. plus i hate the taste of wet bud.

TSBM needs to go skydiving while hi. i love it. u will too!!

U

ureapwhatusow

No, im afraid of hieghts and would probaly shit myself in freefall, BUT today I am bringing my kids to see a skydiving demonstration

TSBM motto is "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz."

guest396

False, That would be Spicolli, Indeed I hope he chimes in as I am on the look out for the seemingly elusive P91 cut.

TSBM Might just be "so wasted" and not just because he is stoned.

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
true..........unless you subscribe to a theory that we're all one somehow.

tsbm tokes while walking through crowds (and not just at shows)

guest396

That's right snootchies, What the fuck I like when i like, Nah but I used to back in the day.

TSBM-Has a fine collection of keif and hash

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
False, I smoked it all. HAD a fine collection tho...
the stoner beside me is blazed out her fuckin mind, I think Ima take advantage of her :muahaha: .

Oh yeah, the stoner below me gets they animals high.

Last edited:

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
false.....lol.....i thought women hanged in the women's section....just joking ladies...wherever you may be

the second part is right ... my dogs get high once in a while ..... but i don't force them ........... its part of their *job* of being my dog...lmfao

TSBM...has not been watching olympics because he/she is high on some good ass home grown weed 24/7...lmfao

Last edited:
S

stoned teacher

Part true and part false....

High on homegrow...yes.....but I did watch the olympics.....

TSBM: once got caught by a parent smoking weed when was young

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
False- didnt get caught smoking, but got caught with a joint in my car door, and got caught with a pipe, so almost true.

TSBM has made a tincture with trimmins.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
False...Everclear and prime buds-- :jump:

TSBM will be responsible for trashing at least one of his friends today...by blazing them with some BOMB--

True, 4 actually, but one was my brother so 3 friends. Was a good time.

TSBM is responsible for starting at least 5 people smoking the ganja.(as far as they know)

G

grapepunched

VERY TRUE, I've definitely gotten more than one person smoking the reefer, some life-long potheads for sure now... And any girlfriend I've had has left a total stoner... hahaha

The stoner below me prefers to get high VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING, right after they wake up, EVERY DAY!

-gp

U

ureapwhatusow

very much so, right after the morning pee but before the morning coffee, for the last 15 years, minus a year or so stretch that I had to keep it clean

TSBM has a special place in their heart for Bad Brains

D

Don Cotyle

Bad Brains??? Definatly been called Right Brained before tho...;)

TSBM uses a hemostat for a roach clip

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
true, a really old one I've had for decades.......

tsbm holds out as long as possible before doing laundry

Irishslappop

Ganja struetu?
SOOOOOO TRUE!!! hahaha i acually had not worn a clean piece of clothing for a week until today X-D

TSBM stops midconversation to look at the stars