What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Speakers Corner's Funny Pictures Thread

Cannavore

Veteran
FCav-aaXMAYiglq.jpg

FDwf2gsXIAQqeQY.jpg

Attachments

• FDwf2gsXIAQqeQY.jpg
    FDwf2gsXIAQqeQY.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 35

audiohi

Veteran
Quite relevant, though.

And now we have the parents of a school shooter being charged with manslaughter and tried in the media...
typical over zealous and over charged prosecution in an attempt to undermine
gun rights...ridiculous

armedoldhippy

Veteran
just the school children? why leave out those who go out to eat, drive around town , shop in malls, watch movies, or venture outside to see neighbors, and what about the guy killed by a bullet while eating Thanksgiving dinner in his own home? every thing that happened in Michigan was already illegal, no new laws needed. if they showed their little monster how to unlock the lock they claim was on the pistol, then they are absolutely liable for the shootings. two parts in this problem : 1- guns are everywhere, and people are quite capable of making their own. 2- people (lots of them) are too stupid /are mentally ill. nothing that can realistically be dome about no. 1, and politicians (AND the general public) don't want to address no. 2... so, we are stuck enforcing the laws we have, and catch shit from all sides no matter what the decision is at trial. SOMEBODY aint gonna be happy...

Hempy McNoodle

For you, Hempy.

Happy holidays.

Thanks Audio! :tiphat:

I'm sure it's in there somewhere. The bible is a pretty violent book, I think. I've only read a tiny bit of it myself. I like the first couple pages the best. As for Boebert, I lost a lot of respect after her little dramatic spat with Ilhan Ohmar last week. We don't need "leaders" who just add to the division in our country without bringing anything of substance to the table. She should maybe rethink politics and pursue a career as a gun model. Of course, I'm willing to be proven wrong, but the proof is in the pudding, as they say.

Latest posts

Latest posts