What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Speakers Corner's Funny Pictures Thread

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Thanks Audio! :tiphat:

I'm sure it's in there somewhere. The bible is a pretty violent book, I think. I've only read a tiny bit of it myself. I like the first couple pages the best.

We always knew you were the true master of making educated guesses.

You should use this as your signature

Amynamous

Speaking of intelligence, or lack thereof, Gym Jordon graduated from law school, but NEVER passed the bar exam.
99.999% of law school graduates pass the bar exam.
But not Gymmy. lol

Brother Nature

For you, Hempy.

Happy holidays.

Fuck Jesus. But, also, what happened to that chicks legs? It's almost like shes fused with a child at her halfway point. A bit of a bummer cause she's pretty bangin... And why doesn't she have a gun, that kid on the right is looking a bit shifty. Plus a Raiders and Packers fan in the same family, what the fuck? All their heads look too big to have been birthed by that tiny woman too, and the time stamp is just after midnight, but there's clearly a lot of daylight in that rear window. This whole thing seems off to me, guess I haven't lived in the US for a long time now...

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
owls in suits.jpg

Attachments

• owls in suits.jpg
    owls in suits.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 30

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
I guess if they don't find it funny they should vote to make it harder for mentally unstable people to access guns. This most recent situation in Michigan was all sorts of preventable. And everyone involved knows it.

I don't make levity with tragedy or someone else's shortcomings!

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I don't make levity with tragedy or someone else's shortcomings!

I realized it was harsh. But the entire subject is harsh and far to common. I suppose I did bring it to the wrong place. Lack of comedy true, still was a sad preventable situation I was originally commenting on.

Latest posts

Latest posts