What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
IMG_2889.jpeg

OleReynard

I got the boat winterized and the other canvas tarp on the fishing boat
I kept the tarp off of a pontoon boat i had and it fits remarkably well, i fashioned a couple saw horses up and put a ridgeboard up.
Made a big tent if you will.

Got the itch to unpack the new icehut it's an Eskimo 2 man flip Eskape 2500, it's only been sitting for 2 years in the original box.
Didn't realize I was gonna have to put the damn thing together.
Glad the mice didn't find and make it their home.

Looking at some much needed rain supposedly today, not holding my breath.
Football on tonight.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Check your list 😳
Believe me I do. Today just maintenance and some trimming in the veg room. Everything is under control and getting ready for a walk.

Later today I will get a care package and have to get the extra clone dome set up. These cuts have been in flower and will need to be reversed....will take some extra time and care. But the rainbow at the end of the tunnel will be worth the effort.

oldmaninbc

420club
Military, body shops, and construction trades use the same language.

"Profanity is the sign of a weak mind attempting to express itself forcibly."

I have a dictionary from the library. You know the one that weighs 25 lbs?

So many words, good words in there to tell someone to go fuck off... without profanity....
If I am listening to someone speak and they constantly swear, I lose interest in the conversation. Using swear words for emphasis is lost when swear words are repeated too often. For me, I enjoy a conversation better without the added drama of too much swearing.

oldmaninbc

420club
Everyone my folks. My oldest is getting excited about Christmas already. He sure don’t know what it was like laying in the floor pouring over the Sears Christmas catalog and circling those really cool toys you knew you had zero chance at getting 😂.
Switched to bloom, I have ten cuts that all look good but no roots yet. Rolled the dice. I got to trim anyway so I can take cuts for another week anyway.
First run on the new 4x4 tent. 9 plants. Yeah man we fixing to stack the weed bank up for lean times.
Hey YD, that's a fact, how much the Sears Christmas Wish catalogue played out in our lives at Christmas.
Not anymore.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
If I am listening to someone speak and they constantly swear, I lose interest in the conversation. Using swear words for emphasis is lost when swear words are repeated too often. For me, I enjoy a conversation better without the added drama of too much swearing.
I have friends that use fuc#in’ in every other sentence. Even an elementary school teacher. Maybe it’s her way of letting out the stress of those little ones in the classroom all day.

Latest posts

Latest posts