What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Doesn’t make sense to me? Splitting a site into pieces. Could have done that right here, but none of my business.
Ostensibly taking on yet another forum would depend on how much time you have available. I personally have a hard time keeping up with this one at times and don't have time for another fast moving one.

I am in favor of another thread where those who thrive on wordy philosophical and parent to child debates can spread their wings and be happy, leaving the rest of us in relative peace to discuss our hemorrhoids and bad backs.

jokerman

Premium user
1729087683560.jpeg

Couldnt help myself

jokerman

Premium user
Ostensibly taking on yet another forum would depend on how much time you have available. I personally have a hard time keeping up with this one at times and don't have time for another fast moving one.

I am in favor of another thread where those who thrive on wordy philosophical and parent to child debates can spread their wings and be happy, leaving the rest of us in relative peace to discuss our hemorrhoids and bad backs.
you also forgot frequent urination at nite time Brother

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Speaking of a bad back I tilled my garden yesterday an that rototiller kicked my azz…

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Speaking of a bad back I tilled my garden yesterday an that rototiller kicked my azz…
A rototiller certainly would kick my bad backs ass! Did you do it for the prestige or because no strong young boys were available?

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Have to do...4 dog walks with Mom before she goes to work at the nursing home home. Supposed to pick me up at 11. I was thinking of getting her flowers or a bracelet. She likes bracelets.
I'm using half as much tobacco. Still have like $425 for the month. If I used pouches I'd have $600, I use a half a can of pouches a day.
Can't believe USPS lost my rent! Not scamming. They lost that shit. Must've been the one mailman I asked if he was black. That was years ago.
Haven't been able to watch any of the baseball games. I don't have cable. I heard the Bills Jets game was good. Anyone like college football?

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Have to do...4 dog walks with Mom before she goes to work at the nursing home home. Supposed to pick me up at 11. I was thinking of getting her flowers or a bracelet. She likes bracelets.
I'm using half as much tobacco. Still have like $425 for the month. If I used pouches I'd have $600, I use a half a can of pouches a day.
Can't believe USPS lost my rent! Not scamming. They lost that shit. Must've been the one mailman I asked if he was black. That was years ago.
Haven't been able to watch any of the baseball games. I don't have cable. I heard the Bills Jets game was good. Anyone like college football?
Hi Doober,

You can watch the highlights on the MLB app, I liked to watch the 10 minute condensed games one after the other when the season was in full swing, stream it straight to the telly. The website is rubbish for finding the videos, the app is best.
You can watch the whole game repeated too. There's no adverts on it over here, so the long silence between the ad breaks is really annoying.

Have fun walking the dogs!

I've had money stolen by our post people, sent it for some seeds, signed for and insured and it still got stolen. Took ages to get it back, I had to prove I'd withdrawn it.

Still never got them damn seeds.