What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

420club
FWIW, my wife had RLS when she was still alive and the doctors did try to treat it with Gabepentin as that's supposed to work for nerve pain and RLS is a nuerological condition. As I recall they had to play with the size of the dosages and their frequency for her to get any relief, although she never got it fully under control.
Hey there Hempkat, I'm taking 900mg of Gabapentin a day, I would not want to take more unless it was connected to the sciatic nerve pain because that pain is horrendous.
One of the problems with Gabapentin for me is it's affects. It can cause a kind of, "lack of caring" about things. On top of the morphine, I have to careful with medications.

I only get the RLS sometimes, just happens for a few days then goes away for a few weeks and then might come back for a few days. I could not imagine having it everyday, YIKES!

oldmaninbc

420club
Doesn’t explain why the guy that invited me said they were looking for the old timers. Maybe he meant people that had been growing a while. Not old members on the forum.
Hi YD, the person sent me a few messages and suggested they were looking for people who didn't mind sharing some personal stories and some of the OF seemed to be of that nature. The person was banned because they had no authority to be acting in the interest of ICMAG.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Hey there Hempkat, I'm taking 900mg of Gabapentin a day, I would not want to take more unless it was connected to the sciatic nerve pain because that pain is horrendous.
One of the problems with Gabapentin for me is it's affects. It can cause a kind of, "lack of caring" about things. On top of the morphine, I have to careful with medications.
I take 600 mg of gabapentin daily. No side effects that I notice. Sure helps with my sciatica.

oldmaninbc

420club
The local opera society used to sponsor a pub crawl once a year, with free bus transportation between pubs. We were waiting for the next bus and stopped into an adjacent bar, only to discover that it was a gay bar.

I had a eureka and moment of enlighten waiting for the bus and watching the gay couples interact, when it became clear that they were feeling and acting toward the same sex as I feel and act toward the opposite. They were acting exactly the same as us straight brothers and sisters, only toward the same sex.

I'm willing to accept that some people are born gay and have no issues with the sexual preferences of consenting adults, but it does seem that the gay movement has been blown way out of proportion when you consider that only about 5.5% of the US population is gay.

Consider they now have a gay pride month and the 2.6% Native Americans split a day with Columbus. while us 6% Veterans get one day...............

It will be interesting to see where it ends up. Historically a wide pendulum swing is followed by just as large a swing in the opposite direction.
Hi GW, during this past summer while in the grocery store I noticed 2 women who seemed to be very taken by each other. I couldn't help but think their affection was no different than that of a heterosexual couple.
Like yourself I can accept that we are not all the same. I prefer love over hatred any day!
I can get bogged down with too much thinking. I doubt very much I will around long enough to see where society is heading.
Then there is the egotistical world leaders who could decide at any moment to wipe us off the face of the earth in minutes.

What a lovely day to give a good dog and cat a nice chin/ear scratch. Maybe GF will do the same for you:)

oldmaninbc

420club
I take 600 mg of gabapentin daily. No side effects that I notice. Sure helps with my sciatica.
Hi Pute, when I think of the sciatic nerve pain I went through for 10-12 days before the Gabapentin worked, I'll snarl, growl and bite if you try to take it away. Man, that pain just unbearable, with the intensity of the leg cramps, I thought I might lose my marbles. From my waist to my foot with cramps.
It's like when I read of people taking a certain strain and some say oh, this great daytime smoke while others say it puts them to sleep or gives them couch lock, each acting to medications differently.

What are you going to do with yourself when winter sets in, with no outdoor work to occupy your time?

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
@ Boo, if you can get on. Here is a picture of the Truffle Treats you sent me. I will grow one out as soon as she is ready to flip and keep the other for a mother. Nice and healthy and growing good.

IMG_20241016_094759409.jpg

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Hi Pute, when I think of the sciatic nerve pain I went through for 10-12 days before the Gabapentin worked, I'll snarl, growl and bite if you try to take it away. Man, that pain just unbearable, with the intensity of the leg cramps, I thought I might lose my marbles. From my waist to my foot with cramps.
It's like when I read of people taking a certain strain and some say oh, this great daytime smoke while others say it puts them to sleep or gives them couch lock, each acting to medications differently.

What are you going to do with yourself when winter sets in, with no outdoor work to occupy your time?
I slow down on the grow in the basement so I can concentrate outside. Now I am back up to full speed downstairs and that takes lots of time. I switch my walks to mid day and by the time I do my due diligence in the grow, errands and walk the day is over.

I have been retired 15 years this December and have never had nothing to do or get bored.

BrassNwood

Veteran
The 8 feet of snow we got in 8 days at the cabin 22 / 23 and that entire winter of shoveling and blowing snow was what pushed my aneurysm to the expansive size it reached.
I'd grind up and smoke the fukkin roots if I had any.

I'm willing to try. Shitfire, hanging around here is like being the only kid without a quarter to get an ice cream sundae while in a whole room fulla kids with lockers full of them, discussing dozens of different flavors and textures.
California went legal in 1996. Any damn fool could walk into one of the defrocked Docs and get a rec for glaucoma.

If you play that one then you must play this one.

Last edited:

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
HelloSub, it seems some of us are in a quandary trying to understand why this is in the interest of ICMAG, I don't get it.
I’m not anymore. Like GW said, it gives a place for those that want to rant and Like that kind of thing a place to go. I checked it out but really it’s not my gig so I’ll just hang around here until I don’t like the scene or they kick me out as I know now anything can happen. Until then, I still enjoy catching a buzz with you folks and seeing what everyone is doing. 🥰✌️
‘good day to you old man 😁

Latest posts

Latest posts