What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
💪 got to unload 3 pallets from a semi today,including a 9 foot tall full pallet of pro mix...the phrase "swaying alarmingly" comes to mind...just took it slow and easy,no problems...got the forks in nice and deep so had it solidly...
and washed another 3-400 pots...
one more day this week,an actual full time paycheck so two pretty good ones in a row...guess who's buying another couple of bike parts tomorrow!🤪

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
seedlings starting to pop up

IMG_20241010_191903804.jpg
IMG_20241010_191923731.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just ordered a dynamo hub,already have a pair of rims on the way,and the frame i bought came with a rear hub...and a seatpost and saddle,and bottom bracket and crankset,and i already have handlebars,a set of disc brakes,chainrings and disc rotors...so practically a bike already!
just need to order a spindle for the crank,a pair of tires,pedals,and a light for the dynamo hub...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:toohot: phew,the friday shopping trip is a workout...mostly of my patience dealing with the other shoppers who all seem totally oblivious to their surroundings and at best ill mannered...

time for lunch then into the garden zone...