What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
The difference twixt @Boo and Himself is that I need the exercise (in moderation) whereas Boo is shot up even worse than me -- He needs zerio exercise except in directing worker bees to straighten up his place.

Annnd: His place is, what, 20 acres or so? Me gots just a tad over one measly acre.
Neither of you need to be throwing wood anymore. Exercise in the yard but no heaving logs. You know better…

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Yes the game is 8:08PM on Fox. If I can stay awake I'll watch. I usually retire to my bed by 7. We will see. Not really a Dodgers fan. You said you like San Diego? Look up Tony Gwynn. He almost hit .400

I kinda thought I should pick a team and I liked the uniforms the Padres wear. There's a few nice shirts in the sport. Plus, it always looks nice and warm where they play... it rains constantly here.

They've never won a world series have they?

And why is it a "world" series if it's only the US playing in it?

I also need to learn all the numbers after players and teams... but I get high and easily distracted.

I'm high now. Zacateca's tribute from @vermontman ... lovely bit of dope. Been in the jars for 3 months or so and it's quite smashingly perfect.

When are you starting your seeds and your indoor grow?

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I kinda thought I should pick a team and I liked the uniforms the Padres wear. There's a few nice shirts in the sport. Plus, it always looks nice and warm where they play... it rains constantly here.

They've never won a world series have they?

And why is it a "world" series if it's only the US playing in it?

I also need to learn all the numbers after players and teams... but I get high and easily distracted.

I'm high now. Zacateca's tribute from @vermontman ... lovely bit of dope. Been in the jars for 3 months or so and it's quite smashingly perfect.

When are you starting your seeds and your indoor grow?
Tony Gwynn brought them close to a World Series win in 1984.
In the old days 1905 or so the world series champs would have world champs as their team name

Latest posts

Latest posts