What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Think Big owns those soft fluffy pink handcuffs
Irene says he likes the real thing.
IMG_3254.jpeg

oldfogey8

Cool weather bringing out that purple?
It is. I used different soils in the 5 gallon pots as opposed to the 3 gallon pots. The 5 gallon potted plants are both showing purple. I know I used Maine Coast in some of the pots but I don’t recall which is which(nor what I used in the other pots). I gave them all some Bud Candy and a dose of EM-1 today. The EM-1 should help the soil microbes use up the remaining nutes in the soil. Maybe that will purple up the rest of the plants.

Yarddog

Sleeping on the couch tonight. Hope a change of bedding will help my back. Leaving Andy Griffith on. Hope it stays my dreams to something more normal. Fever dreams are wild. Stocked up with 80 ounces of water and electrolytes for the night. See you all in the morning.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
The deed has been done. I am completely secure on the outside short of maybe it dozen screws that I have to go get a drillbit to make a hole for them… There’s something really spooky about this storm coming at us and it just gives me bad vibes… they say this might be the biggest hurricane on record. Because I have no Wi-Fi I’m not able to load pictures to show what we’ve done to the windows in the house, but I’m as comfortable as I’m going to be.
Stay in contact and keep us updated. We will be watching for you. Good luck my long time friend.

Latest posts

Latest posts