What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks burned to me!

Of course I like 'em rare.

Have to be able to take it to the vet and revive it....
I like mine rare too, but seared on the outside to get the additional flavors from the Maillard reaction:

The Maillard reaction (/maɪˈjɑːr/ my-YAR; French: [majaʁ]) is a chemical reaction between amino acids and reducing sugars to create melanoidins, the compounds that give browned food its distinctive flavor. Seared steaks, fried dumplings, cookies and other kinds of biscuits, breads, toasted marshmallows, falafel and many other foods undergo this reaction.

Yarddog

Evening folks. Ate a little better today. Half a pot pie. 8 tater tots and a couple pieces of raw broccoli. Was optimistic, but the fever has set in once more. Add one more day to the calendar. Glad I am not in Milton’s path. Anyone see that odd spiral shape in the radar? I saw the same thing with Helene. I screenshot Milton when I saw it.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Evening folks. Ate a little better today. Half a pot pie. 8 tater tots and a couple pieces of raw broccoli. Was optimistic, but the fever has set in once more. Add one more day to the calendar. Glad I am not in Milton’s path. Anyone see that odd spiral shape in the radar? I saw the same thing with Helene. I screenshot Milton when I saw it.
God knows you ate that nasty raw broccoli and will reward you

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
helene was manipulated by the government so they can sell the lithium rights under king mountain...why not, they sold that part of the country to criminals like themselves...dunno why but they modified the direction and intensity with Milton as well...we don't need to worry about china or russia, it's the government that is trying to kill us...do your own research...fuck them:mad:

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
The deed has been done. I am completely secure on the outside short of maybe it dozen screws that I have to go get a drillbit to make a hole for them… There’s something really spooky about this storm coming at us and it just gives me bad vibes… they say this might be the biggest hurricane on record. Because I have no Wi-Fi I’m not able to load pictures to show what we’ve done to the windows in the house, but I’m as comfortable as I’m going to be.

oldmaninbc

420club
Ok, half the roof work is done, I won't have to go on the roof again but I will have a few hours of ladder work tomorrow. I collected about a yard bags worth of small branches, cones and needles. Will get similar amount tomorrow. Some of the roofing is kind of WW shaped but squared at the bottom not pointy, the tree debris likes to collect in the grooves.

Finally I can get some seeds going. I picked out Bay Burger, Purple Punch and Turkish Cookies seeds. I think I will grow 4 plants this time, all evening strains. The next crop I will grow a sativa dominant plant and indica. I have new seeds coming in the mail. Just a few more chores to complete than I can focus on a crop.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
The deed has been done. I am completely secure on the outside short of maybe it dozen screws that I have to go get a drillbit to make a hole for them… There’s something really spooky about this storm coming at us and it just gives me bad vibes… they say this might be the biggest hurricane on record. Because I have no Wi-Fi I’m not able to load pictures to show what we’ve done to the windows in the house, but I’m as comfortable as I’m going to be.
keep Your phone charged up with real electricity while you can. @Unca Walt you need to watch out too. Keep the wife’s phone charged up.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I’m worried about you brother. This storm is no shit. I hope it don’t cut Florida in half. 🙁

oldfogey8

I am loving the colors on this plant.
IMG_4437.jpeg

It’s going down to the low 40’s tonight. Colors should hit the rest of the plants soon.

Latest posts

Latest posts