What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I made a few calls earlier today to people who I know are gonna be knocking at my door looking for shelter. I asked them, especially the two guys that were here for the last storm last week if they could come over and help me hang the shutters boy did I get a lot of backpedaling and my back hurts through this or that, so I will get up there tomorrow with my one friend that is committed to come over and hang shutters… i’m debating whether I should let these guys in even though they didn’t offer to help me or just not answer the phone and keep the gate locked…

oldmaninbc

420club
I made a few calls earlier today to people who I know are gonna be knocking at my door looking for shelter. I asked them, especially the two guys that were here for the last storm last week if they could come over and help me hang the shutters boy did I get a lot of backpedaling and my back hurts through this or that, so I will get up there tomorrow with my one friend that is committed to come over and hang shutters… i’m debating whether I should let these guys in even though they didn’t offer to help me or just not answer the phone and keep the gate locked…
What in the F--K is wrong with people, will you help me but no I can't help you.

Good day Boo, sorry about all the weather related problems.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
No work no eat........old as time itself.
👍🏾

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
@ Boo....here ya go. Your Truffle Treats. Nice and healthy. Still show some signs of Mag def but that is the older leaves....new growth is perfect.....Thank You again.

Be Safe

IMG_20241007_115938514.jpg

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Hey Old Farts,

So I enjoy small pleasures and nice surprises. Oftentimes they're right under or noses hiding in plain sight, disguised as normal or a wild lower branch.

Ohwolfie has graciously let me look through two of his works this season in my greenhouse. Sometimes saying thanks, just doesn't do the kindness justice.

Having started two seeds in a 45 gallon bag that literally went from a seed pod in one garden to soil in another garden. From indoors to outdoors, no banner of standards set or expected; yet...?

By mid June nothing had come up,? So not letting a bag go unseeded I planted two White Charas Nepalese x Blue Magoo's. They both came up as beautiful plants and both males.

As I gave them thanks for their lives and culled them. What I had mistaken for lower branches were actually the first two seeds that sprouted in mid July and early August.
So I culled the males and kept the very late germinating Magoo's Blues Bx3 x DJ SHORT Blueberry females.

The line is a crinkled leaf Thai type phenotype that's 4' tall and has me very curious. The smallest plant is of rare traits to me..? The Purple/Blue hues of the Anthocyanins continues to develop.

I pray I get a few seeds from this single small cola, and not just a few empty pods. The larger plant has plenty of seeds but not the expressions of the runt. They could be very interesting.
I'm anxious to see what comes... Crossing this to the Blue Thai female? And your young men will dream dreams and your old men will see visions.
Peace farmerlion
20241007_112714.jpg
20241007_112723.jpg
20241007_112735.jpg
20241007_112741.jpg
20241007_112750.jpg
20241007_112958.jpg
20241007_112935.jpg
20241007_113054.jpg
20241007_113040.jpg
20241007_112803.jpg

Last edited:

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
No work no eat........old as time itself.
👍🏾
Agreed, I guess the problem is me because I’m being a softy. I can’t leave the gate locked just because couple of my friends are fat and lazy . I had mentioned to one of my buddies who lives in a mobile home. It’s 30 years old. that is a possibility, the home would be swept away by the wind, and I guess that was the wrong thing to say cause he went off on me. I guess he’s having a difficult time emotionally. I will ask him for no help and he’s going to get the shit end of the stick if he comes over during the storm.

kevinn

Agreed, I guess the problem is me because I’m being a softy. I can’t leave the gate locked just because couple of my friends are fat and lazy . I had mentioned to one of my buddies who lives in a mobile home. It’s 30 years old. that is a possibility, the home would be swept away by the wind, and I guess that was the wrong thing to say cause he went off on me. I guess he’s having a difficult time emotionally. I will ask him for no help and he’s going to get the shit end of the stick if he comes over during the storm.
They can go to a shelter and lay next to a 100 other people who are not lucky enough to have a friend like you !!!!!! What goes around comes around.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
That's how the friend list grows shorter,but were they really a friend in the first place.........⚡

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
This is a different Sativa a Black Lebanon from Khalifa Genetics. I have crossed her to a beautiful Blueberry Destroyer ( not exact but close explanation of the P1 Male selected Genetics, without going into minute details at this time.

I have high expectations for this work going forward. Along with the Magoo's Blues x Blueberry Destroyer cross.
20241007_133139.jpg
20241007_133117.jpg
20241007_133103.jpg
20241007_133055.jpg
20241007_133012.jpg
20241007_133002.jpg
20241007_132857.jpg
20241007_132842.jpg
20241007_132828.jpg
20241007_132913.jpg

Peace farmerlion