What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Search for Trip Weed

EnjoyingLife

I'd rather not mention any examples as others may like the particular strains. I mainly mean too far stable/tame and a little distant from the parents which can narrow your ability to search for the pheno you want. Some may see this as a plus if they're not into breeding and selection, just as some people like fems or autos. I was just pointing out that I'm not a "fanboy" and there are genuine keepers in the GT :)
It may also be my growing ability, but it's just my opinion of the selection I've grown and sampled
I should point out that older, less blended strains excite me more and some of their newer old strains look quite enticing
" I mainly mean too far stable/tame and a little distant from the parents which can narrow your ability to search for the pheno you want". That makes sense to me.
I was asking to see if any of the strains I have from them meet that criteria =]

ThaiBliss

Veteran
i reckon shes pretty much done
...in more ways than one. LOL

Thanks sir. I appreciate the input.

I see it fading fast. I swear I noticed a difference between yesterday and today. I see that tomorrow only has a 78% chance of rain, the lowest percentage in the next 5 days. I'll bring her out into the full uncovered sun tomorrow morning, and chop when the clouds start rolling in.

I found some mold on the reveg plant. My heart is broken. Just a few weeks away from the transition to the dry season.