What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
mornin folks….
walked the dogs.. now few more bongers and bike ….
IMG_8166.jpeg
…ganj on

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I’m sitting here waiting to go to the gym this morning watching the weather reports. It appears that I am in the Bullseye range of the storm and it was just upgraded to 154 miles an hour wind and we’re expecting 10 to 12’ of tidal surge… when I built my home, I was told I had a 200 mile an hour wind capacity for the structure, but I’m thinking those windows are gonna pop out pretty quick. I got the word out to one of my friends yesterday and I’m going to see what I can get today to show up for tomorrow, so I can have the shutters installed …

Unca Walt

420club
Late -- even better -- addition:

The shithead KNOWS that the sign guy set up that trap just for shitheads like him.

Caught him by the bells. He has to go on every day -- every TRUMP sign he sees -- being reminded how TRUMP supporters made him kick himself in the nuts and pocketbook... as well as giving the wife something to hit him with every time they see a TRUMP sign.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I’m sitting here waiting to go to the gym this morning watching the weather reports. It appears that I am in the Bullseye range of the storm and it was just upgraded to 154 miles an hour wind and we’re expecting 10 to 12’ of tidal surge… when I built my home, I was told I had a 200 mile an hour wind capacity for the structure, but I’m thinking those windows are gonna pop out pretty quick. I got the word out to one of my friends yesterday and I’m going to see what I can get today to show up for tomorrow, so I can have the shutters installed …
Do whatever you can. Looks like a bad one.

Unca Walt

420club
Get sumbody else to do it unless you get the easy shutters like I switched to: All I do is "close the expanding door" over each window. Zerio effort.