What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldfogey8

Heri-Berry starting to fade…
IMG_4332.jpeg

Hoping they ripen up quickly. Pulled 2 more buds off due to rot…☹️

oldfogey8

The chicken on the side of that log won't do it.
Tag last year I think had a run in with some magicals
Didn't knock him out i think he was going thru visuals
Those mushrooms were in a park we walked in today. The mushroom spores he likely snorted were in my yard. The mushroom had rotted pretty good and whenni picked it up and tossed it, there was a 6” diameter spore print. I think the mushroom was growing on roots from a weeping willow that tipped over a year and a half ago.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I saw someone using these here I think it was subgirl they don't seem big enough I'll definitely need to transplant after a while but I thought the idea was pretty good View attachment 19076021
They look like they would be a bit hard to transplant since the top is smaller than the middle. You can just use beer cups to start. Make sure you put drain holes in whatever you decide to use

oldmaninbc

420club
Yeah - well - it's much easier and safer to grow your own - than get mixed up with international gangs methinks - anyway here's a very funny arrest - all the way from my youtube feed - he's got snacks - 😆

I bet the police wish all their arrests were so easy. You'd think the guy being arrested would be a little more concerned about his future, he was somewhat funny, I must admit.

I love growing my own, always have. Going on 55 years now. Decent ounces can be bought for as little as $100.00 these days but I still find pleasure in growing my own and I know what's been used on it.

oldmaninbc

420club
I saw someone using these here I think it was subgirl they don't seem big enough I'll definitely need to transplant after a while but I thought the idea was pretty good View attachment 19076021
Hello DB, I have used all kinds of containers, I usually end up transplanting from a puck to a 4" ctn to a 1 gal. and then a 5 gal. probably more transplanting than some people, but like always it's about what works for me.
I'm not trying to win any contests just grow some decent bud and enjoy the process, when I am not screwing up and making wrong measurements or mixing up the seeds, bringing in insects on my cloths or any other calamities that I might indulge in. The last crop went well accept for the hermi causing seeds to happen. I was thinking of regrowing the same seeds except for the hermi strain. Now because of the hermi issue I will probably not grow those seeds again, what a waste of money.

Hope your grow goes according to plan, at least your not old and susceptible to old age brain farts.:)

Do you have any pets DB?

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Hello DB, I have used all kinds of containers, I usually end up transplanting from a puck to a 4" ctn to a 1 gal. and then a 5 gal. probably more transplanting than some people, but like always it's about what works for me.
I'm not trying to win any contests just grow some decent bud and enjoy the process, when I am not screwing up and making wrong measurements or mixing up the seeds, bringing in insects on my cloths or any other calamities that I might indulge in. The last crop went well accept for the hermi causing seeds to happen. I was thinking of regrowing the same seeds except for the hermi strain. Now because of the hermi issue I will probably not grow those seeds again, what a waste of money.

Hope your grow goes according to plan, at least your not old and susceptible to old age brain farts.:)

Do you have any pets DB?
Hey friend hope you are well. Are the mornings getting cold out there? I do not have pets but walked a dog named Niko today. He lives with a Himalayan cat named Smokey. Smokey likes me, I'm very kind to them. Most days I'm walking dogs with my mom in the morning before she does her desk job. She likes keeping busy, walking dogs and extra cash. We walk Jessie the one-eyed dog a few times a week. I'll try to post a photo of Jessie. She was a rescue from somewhere down south.

oldmaninbc

420club
Those will be difficult to transplant from unless you cut the container open. I grew in soda cans once before. I had to use tin snips to de-pot them for transplant. I won’t do that again. Solo cups are easy and cheap.
Yeah, with some kinds of plastic, the plants just slide right out of the container, others not so easy. I actually find some reusable plastic like yogurt containers to allow the plants to slide out easier than nursery pots. It seems like the shiny plastic has less friction than non shiny containers.

good day to you oldfogey

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
well last team to leave Oakland… A’s ……
what a run it was …. was fortunate to have spent more time at this ballpark than any else…. witnessed the “ Bash Bros” era …. with so many other greats on that team…& Skipper Tony ….
damn good memories….

yesterdays Weber ribeye for ya dogz
IMG_8087.jpeg
IMG_8066.jpeg