What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac

oldmaninbc

420club
Ahh - now the media is telling me that the Albanians are controlling the UK cannabis market - but that don't bother me - since I just grew enough to last myself for a while - and when it's gone - it's gone - and I'll have to wait for the next harvest in a year's time - I'm not about to go seek an Albanian - lol
Hi Gypsy, it's a small world when it comes to international crime.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Hello and good day dogzter, the Mrs. spoke with her son in Arizona yesterday it was a sunny 110 degrees there where he lives. Poor people having to suffer through those temps.

I gather you and Florida are at odds.

It has cooled off nicely here, I feel alive!
Excellent way to feel!
😍
My issue lies solely with the government as usual.
😆
The insanity that is the people there.........made me the man I am today by God.
😝
I cannot stand the heat........ or the humidity any more.
Our oldest lives in vegas and we hate going there except for seeing them and some Vietnamese food.
😕

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Moved those slow dinky “the spice” plants to some 1 gallon pots with some better soil and root powder to see if they move a bit quicker. I’ve been use to the cap junky quicker growth I think. These look healthy but is taking forever to grow leaves only a micronip a day Hopefully they will pick up the pace soon.
IMG_0704.jpeg

oldmaninbc

420club
Moved those slow dinky “the spice” plants to some 1 gallon pots with some better soil and root powder to see if they move a bit quicker. I’ve been use to the cap junky quicker growth I think. These look healthy but is taking forever to grow leaves only a micronip a day Hopefully they will pick up the pace soon.
View attachment 19075980
Hello and a very good day to you Sub, your Spice plants have a rich green color, hopefully they perk up with your added loving touch.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
View attachment 19075980
Here is my latest. Blue Moon Rocks and Romulan Skunk. From Seed and not feminized so half are probably gonna be males which will be culled. Notice the cat sleeping in the back.....He is the guardian.

IMG_20240930_111930093.jpg

Bi==

oldfogey8

‘Walks with Zig’
IMG_4330.jpeg
IMG_4327.jpeg

He got into something yesterday. I think he sniffed up a nose full of mushroom spores in the yard. Knocked him right out and had tremors a couple of times. Didn’t eat supper either. Almost brought him to the emergency vet but he seemed to come around a bit as I was preparing to leave. Today he is almost back to normal. Didn’t run as much but fetched a stick from the pond a few times. Thankful he is ok.

OleReynard

‘Walks with Zig’ View attachment 19076009 View attachment 19076010
He got into something yesterday. I think he sniffed up a nose full of mushroom spores in the yard. Knocked him right out and had tremors a couple of times. Didn’t eat supper either. Almost brought him to the emergency vet but he seemed to come around a bit as I was preparing to leave. Today he is almost back to normal. Didn’t run as much but fetched a stick from the pond a few times. Thankful he is ok.
The chicken on the side of that log won't do it.
Tag last year I think had a run in with some magicals
Didn't knock him out i think he was going thru visuals

Latest posts

Latest posts