What's new

Tom Hill Haze

LostTribe

Premium user
Hey Hempy hope all is well, my friend. Never seen black MNS packs either. Common sense tells me they are knock offs aka Black Label, hence the black bag. Also, Shanti/Mr. Nice never spells Neville's Haze like that ("Nevill's"). Lastly, MNS direct came in colored straws with stickers for the strain names, so those are legit too. All of mine are in straws, and I also think the straws are measured by weight, not by seed. All of them have a lot more seeds than the "normal" packs.

M.
My NH from Shanti was also in a straw.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Once hydrated seeds should go directly into soil. I start off with 100% 3% H2O2 for a while, drain it off, add filtered water. Most times the radicle starts poking thru the seedcoat within 36 hours, at which time I sow 1 cm deep in sanitized soil. Couple of weeks ago I germed a cross I made 26 years ago! Seeds were stored cold since then.
I have used a lot of methods to try and germinate old seed, from coconut water to Gibberellic acid germination pads from Israel.

The method I posted is hands down the best and I have seen 22/24-year-old seeds start to germinate with in 12 to 24 hours after the 48-hour soak and placed into a wet towel that is heated.

StickyBandit

They charge a hilarious amount of money for seeds and they're known to steal genetics and grow photos

On the other hand ive scene some folks have great success. One member ran their Corinto and it turned out pretty well. Big neon green and purple buds i recall. Wasn't that you @StickyBandit ?
They seemed to grow pretty wild but I wasn't super impressed with the strain, especially the phenos with more pistils were a bit tiring. A shame there were only 10 seeds for $200 and 9 germinated, all female so no seeds :( There were 2 reasonable phenos #2 and #9 which I made seeds with Alpine 1.0 male
Don't think I'll buy from them again but they were ok

RobFromTX

They seemed to grow pretty wild but I wasn't super impressed with the strain, especially the phenos with more pistils were a bit tiring. A shame there were only 10 seeds for $200 and 9 germinated, all female so no seeds :( There were 2 reasonable phenos #2 and #9 which I made seeds with Alpine 1.0 male
Don't think I'll buy from them again but they were ok
10 seeds and the 9 that popped were females. That says it all. Thanks for sharing your experience

mudballs

I have been having great success in germinating old seed by simply using RO water in a cup and mixing in a tablespoon of 3% hydrogen peroxide and letting the seed sit in that for 48 hours in the dark before placing in a wet towel in a container on a heat source to lift the seed temp to the high 20s Celsius.

Hope that's helpful, good luck.
Hyperoxygen those fkrs, agreed...ive done longer than 48hrs in mix with no increased germ rates.

Latest posts

Latest posts