What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
So I cleaned the cap junky tent and installed the new filter and sweet fan. I really like the new spinner fan. (Sorry dogster I know you don’t like them😂). Well I got it all cleaned up and was shutting everything off and realized there are no buttons on the fan. It turned on when I plugged it in but now I gotta break out the book. It prolly needs a controller or my cellphone. Oh brother. I gotta go read up. It’s a great fan tho I love it except for the no button thing so far.
IMG_0684.jpeg

IMG_0686.jpeg

oh there it is…
IMG_0687.jpeg

ok I even like it better now. I’m such a stoner. I posted this on a strangers thread when I was looking around

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
So I cleaned the cap junky tent and installed the new filter and sweet fan. I really like the new spinner fan. (Sorry dogster I know you don’t like them😂). Well I got it all cleaned up and was shutting everything off and realized there are no buttons on the fan. It turned on when I plugged it in but now I gotta break out the book. It prolly needs a controller or my cellphone. Oh brother. I gotta go read up. It’s a great fan tho I love it except for the no button thing so far.
IMG_0684.jpeg

View attachment 19074714
oh there it is…
View attachment 19074715
ok I even like it better now. I’m such a stoner. I posted this on a strangers thread when I was looking around
That's a very fancy fan you have.
😆

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
We have two cats. Always every morning about the first thing I do. Then maybe an extra time cause Louie does not do well covering his shit up. My litter box is large and fills ths cabinet
View attachment 19074653
we use the clump stuff usually arm and hammer but not picky if it’s not avaiable.

that is an awesome kitty cabinet!..

did ya all make that?..

ice minus

Many years ago I went to visit my sister in Kitchener and we went to St Jacobs, visited an old industrial building converted into shops. Is this the same St. Jacobs?
ABSOLUTELY! That's the one! You might be referring to the Farmers Market which now has hundreds of vendors there across multiple buildings -- including the world famous apple Fritter place!

Small world !!

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Good morning Old , young , and in between
what does it matter
what does it matter?

looks like Swede may be coming back home next week

that will give me plenty of time to clean up all the mess from all the big parties that I have been having

so last Tuesday night I ate some of my dick in the dirt brownies and over did it , I forgot how strong they were

got up around midnight to take a leak and passed out in the bathroom

luckily I felt it coming on and was able to get gently down on the floor before blacking out

when I gathered myself together , I eased my way back into the bedroom but didn’t quite make it and passed out again , only this time I thought I could make a dive into the bed as I was going down

but I came up short and crashed into the side of the padded bedrails

been dealing with whiplash symptoms since Wednesday , hot water bottle , some neck stretching , and lots of ibuprofen to tolerate it all

a couple more weeks and I will be good as new

coffee time

View attachment 19074532
You got off easy. I broke my ankle last winter getting up outta bed too fast. I sensed the light headedness, braced against the bedroom doorway with my arms… but all that did was ensure I went straight down. So getting on the floor to rob gravity of its harmful potential sounds like the plan.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi GW and a good day to you!

Can you buy furnaces in quantity/installation for a discount price. That's a lot of furnaces.

Too bad about the check, thank goodness it wasn't cash. Maybe you will still come across it. I dislike when that kind of thing happens, it's annoying.
Good morning Old Man and a good day to yourself!

I got a discount when I bought the furnaces for the rental units, but I bought them two at a time in 2004 from a vendor who always treated me right but is now retired.

I hope that they go out one at a time, so that it easier to keep it out of pocket. I can maybe cut a better deal with a current vendor if I hang the remaining four units over their heads as eminently due to a vendor in good standing as they show signs of expiration.

The good news is that I found the envelope with the check in it the next time I put on my fleece vest. It was in the vests inner pocket, instead of the inner jacket pocket. I forgot it was chilly and I was wearing it at the time, in addition to the jacket. I just remember sticking in an inner pocket and zipping it up.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Good morning Old , young , and in between
what does it matter
what does it matter?

looks like Swede may be coming back home next week

that will give me plenty of time to clean up all the mess from all the big parties that I have been having

so last Tuesday night I ate some of my dick in the dirt brownies and over did it , I forgot how strong they were

got up around midnight to take a leak and passed out in the bathroom

luckily I felt it coming on and was able to get gently down on the floor before blacking out

when I gathered myself together , I eased my way back into the bedroom but didn’t quite make it and passed out again , only this time I thought I could make a dive into the bed as I was going down

but I came up short and crashed into the side of the padded bedrails

been dealing with whiplash symptoms since Wednesday , hot water bottle , some neck stretching , and lots of ibuprofen to tolerate it all

a couple more weeks and I will be good as new

coffee time

View attachment 19074532
Dang big.
AC Infinity ????
yes