What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

ice minus

Did someone say blueberry muffins?!

PXL_20240928_174641787.jpg

The church near us is having a bake sale today and this lady couldn't even keep items on their table they were getting snatched up so quick!

I got Blueberry bagels too!

ice minus

hello jokerman, I indulged in further scrutiny and came across an apple dumplings recipe on the site yum yum! Apple fritters are very good especially when eaten soon as possible.
It is apple season after all.
I never heard mention of how your vet visit turned out with Mia.
We are famous for our Apple Fritters here in St. Jacobs!! They are sold at the Farmers Market by a place that literally chops the apples in front of you and batter them and fry them up to order.. On Saturdays the lineup stretches way out the doors to outside!

Fantastic!

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Seems to be a problem for many, I was awake from 4-6am today, lots of times it is similar to yours 2-4am wide awake but too tired to do anything but not tired enough to sleep.

I guess we just have to make the best of it and carry on. Does Mrs.Pute share your awake hours?

You and I have made this far, we have some perseverance built in.

all the best Pute.
Good to see you around buddy

jokerman

Premium user
hello jokerman, I indulged in further scrutiny and came across an apple dumplings recipe on the site yum yum! Apple fritters are very good especially when eaten soon as possible.
It is apple season after all.
I never heard mention of how your vet visit turned out with Mia.
Good afternoon Oldman !
I hope your galaxy is bright today .
Thank you forasking
Seems mt Baby has gout and and my alopurinol woulnt work!
had to go to a pet chemist.
I have to put a antibiotic in her food and alo stuff too.
I also found I could use neosporin on her legs and as soon as she trusts me again going to coat her legs.
kinda like my ex wife and practices major retention of crimes and misdemeanors done to her by you
Awe, just so cute and snuggly, from what I can see of the paws they look powerful.

My old friend had a beautiful knife with a badger etched into the blade on a custom made knife.
I hope the scum bag who stole my Puma white Hunter I bought for $45.00 in 1975 and taken out my 1984 Sabb cuts himself and bleeds out the bitch. and you broke the connector in the radio doosh bag making it useless.
Hope you get run over by a big Volvo station wagon☝️

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Seems to be a problem for many, I was awake from 4-6am today, lots of times it is similar to yours 2-4am wide awake but too tired to do anything but not tired enough to sleep.

I guess we just have to make the best of it and carry on. Does Mrs.Pute share your awake hours?

You and I have made this far, we have some perseverance built in.

all the best Pute.
For the most part Mrs Pute sleeps well. My problem is when I get up to pee I go back to bed and my back an Sciatica start throbbing. That is the start of insomnia then I start to dwell on tomorrows chores. My fargin mind starts racing.

I try counting backwards from thousand but something sticks in my mind and I loose my place. Drives me crazy. I have sleeping pills but I only take them when I am upset when I first go to bed....I will lay there all night and toss and turn. I guess I could ask the Doc for a daily prescription but I don't want to become dependent on them.

The lack of sleep doesn't affect me...I never need to or take a nap. I just live with it.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
We are famous for our Apple Fritters here in St. Jacobs!! They are sold at the Farmers Market by a place that literally chops the apples in front of you and batter them and fry them up to order.. On Saturdays the lineup stretches way out the doors to outside!

Fantastic!
Have you got a grow going Ice? If so what are you growing?

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Carty just gifted me a strain called ICE....anybody know anything about Her. I did a search and she looks interesting.

Ice Marijuana Strain​

18 votes| 9 reviews

Strain Information

Hybrid Strain
Hybrid - 50% Sativa /50% Indica​

THC: 20%, CBD: 1%​

Ice is a near-even balance of sativa and indica genes, a descendant of Skunk, Northern Lights, Shiva, and an Afghani landrace (sativa/indica ratio 50:50). This strain, which is often confused with Ice Cream, won the 1998 Cannabis Cup as a hybrid. It has high THC levels, exceeding 20% in available samples, and that makes for a very potent, euphoric high that delivers a dramatic mood boost, an energetic kick, and a shot of creativity. The effects are simultaneously lazy and focused. Ice can be used to treat anxiety, chronic pain, sleeplessness, everyday stress, and lack of appetite. It shouldn't be used as the only form of treatment for seizure disorders, however, or for other conditions that respond to CBD, as Ice has little of that chemical. There are chemical notes to the flavor and aroma of this strain, as well as sweet-and-sour hints of citrus and other fruit. Dry mouth and red eyes are the most widely reported negative effects, while headaches, paranoia, and dizziness are also possible. Ice is a popular, effective choice on and off the legal medical marijuana markets, but it sells best in Washington, Oregon, Arizona, and Massachusetts.

oldmaninbc

420club
Good afternoon Oldman !
I hope your galaxy is bright today .
Thank you forasking
Seems mt Baby has gout and and my alopurinol woulnt work!
had to go to a pet chemist.
I have to put a antibiotic in her food and alo stuff too.
I also found I could use neosporin on her legs and as soon as she trusts me again going to coat her legs.
kinda like my ex wife and practices major retention of crimes and misdemeanors done to her by you

I hope the scum bag who stole my Puma white Hunter I bought for $45.00 in 1975 and taken out my 1984 Sabb cuts himself and bleeds out the bitch. and you broke the connector in the radio doosh bag making it useless.
Hope you get run over by a big Volvo station wagon☝️
Well that's good that Mia has nothing terribly wrong, gout is painful. It's just about always cheaper when a person can use human medication opposed to animal medication on your pets.

Holding grudges who would have thought, such a thing could happen:)

Knives are a precious item and to some more than just a blade. I like a good knife, give them the looking after they deserve.
Lets hope the thief poked themselves with the pointy end for their dirty deed. Maybe a little dirt in the wound for effect.

I'm glad your Mia is OK

ice minus

Have you got a grow going Ice? If so what are you growing?
Yes indeed, most definitely!
I am a novice grower though, consider myself learning every day while making plenty of mistakes. I posted a thread about my "red" plant that I just hung to harvest yesterday actually

I'm not sure how to cross post the picture but the thread is here!

It was a Congo x Pineapple Fritter cross that a guy I know made personally and has never even grown himself, so I gave it a shot! It ended up REALLY red at the end, so much so that I was worried something was wrong

But the kind posters in the thread assured me it's more than good still

And it smells AMAZING even though the bud production was small

How about yourself ?!

oldmaninbc

420club

Fantastic!
Many years ago I went to visit my sister in Kitchener and we went to St Jacobs, visited an old industrial building converted into shops. Is this the same St. Jacobs?