What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldfogey8

Todays ‘Walks with Zig’ includes a special guest appearance by Kermit…
IMG_4310.jpeg
IMG_4314.jpeg
IMG_4315.jpeg
IMG_4316.jpeg

jokerman

Premium user
Thanks for the answers to my two questions about cats

How about a few more questions?

Does anyone give their cats a bath?

I do try to brush my cats a couple times a day

But the old gal, Annie really sheds and I could probably brush her 10 times a day

I’m thinking somewhere I saw these wipes that a person could wipe their cat down with them. I guess you could call it a wash rag for cats.

I’m not sure that handy wipes would work

Lap time

View attachment 19074800

View attachment 19074801
You kinda both look like you need brushing🙄😊

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

But the old gal, Annie really sheds and I could probably brush her 10 times a day

I’m thinking somewhere I saw these wipes that a person could wipe their cat down with them. I guess you could call it a wash rag for cats.

Lap time

View attachment 19074800

View attachment 19074801
Our cats have always kept themselves immaculately clean.

kevinn

Wow, talk about possibilities, most of my fans are on -off, high or low. Although I did buy new fans for this up and coming grow, I don't think they are that versatile.
No they are not, 3 speeds only. Says on the box you can feel the fan at 30', I hope it's not too strong, it was like half price on sale. They are stationary and don't oscillate, they do tip in 3 angles.
No, I don't have fan envy 🤩 but they are nice fans and I do like them better than mine.:)
Not sure how to decide to put it on 9 or 10.

Goldhedge

I am 75 with an appendix.
I do remember being a young fellow and playing outside with the kids. When all of a sudden one boy was down on the ground in agony. The ambulance was there soon after for him and his burst appendix. He seemed to be in a world of hurt.
My wife had a bust appendix and explained how painful it was. At the same time the doctor casually mentioned to her on his way out of her hospital room, oh, by the way you have Crohn's disease and he left her laying there wondering WTF is Crohn's disease.

take care Unca Walt, with his new computer and password:)
Back to this story... (I go out for a few hours and you OF's are 20 pages down the road!)

When I was in the hospital (7) laying on a cold metal gurney the doc came in and slowly pushed his hand into my left side (opposite of appendix) and pulled it out quickly. Then he did the same on my right.

When he pulled it out I folded up like a lawn chair in agony.

"Yep, it's his appendix" he said.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac

Lap time

View attachment 19074800

View attachment 19074801
IMG_20240928_160432_0.jpg

Felicia say you do NOT wash a healthy cat......... fuckin ever silly human!

Goldhedge

Lap time

View attachment 19074800

View attachment 19074801
I had a cat 'Whisper Babe" I called her...

Tried giving her a bath once, but it took a long time to get all that hair off of my tongue!

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I have been living with debilitating pain from the cuts They made to remove my liver to get the cancer out. That was nine years ago and it still hurts like hell. I went to some far East Indian and I told him how sensitive it was and please don’t hurt it. He proceeds to shove his finger right where I told him please don’t hurt it, I coiled up in pain. He said he needed to do it again and he would be gentle, but he lied like most doctors and jammed his finger right in the where it hurt. I grabbed Ali babas balls and gave him a good firm twist and told him it doesn’t feel good down there , the doctor had me trespassed and I can’t go back nor would I… the dude had the personality of a wet dish rag