What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldfogey8

Just found out one of my neighbors has MS . Her husband used to be pretty friendly but stopped talking with me. I figured it was because he had spied my plants in the backyard and was anti-weed. In hindsight, it was around the time I stopped seeing the wife. I guess she is wheelchair bound so I am guessing he doesn’t have the time to socialize. Anyone here have any anecdotal stories of cannabis helping MS patients? I am thinking of seeing if he could help me with my extra(for free of course).

jokerman

Premium user
Just found out one of my neighbors has MS . Her husband used to be pretty friendly but stopped talking with me. I figured it was because he had spied my plants in the backyard and was anti-weed. In hindsight, it was around the time I stopped seeing the wife. I guess she is wheelchair bound so I am guessing he doesn’t have the time to socialize. Anyone here have any anecdotal stories of cannabis helping MS patients? I am thinking of seeing if he could help me with my extra(for free of course).
You're a good man Old Fogey8☝️
Give me a minute

oldfogey8

Thanks. I read some NIH stuff on it that suggested it has efficacy for some symptoms but after the last four years, I am skeptical of NIH literature. Web MD has stuff on it as well. I am just looking for people on here that might have some experience with it. I will watch those videos too but I am watching the Salty Cracker podcast now. If you haven’t watched the guy, check him out on Rumble. He sees stuff kinda like I do though he sounds insane. Does that mean I am too?😂

oldfogey8

I have a neurological disorder. After watching a couple of those videos, I am thinking I maybe need to look into using more of my own. I do have a friend that had epilepsy and smoked a lot of weed. I can’t say if it helped him but was with him during an epileptic fit so I know it does not completely ward off fits. I never spoke to him about if it helped but he did say at the time that his doctors told him he should avoid cannabis. That was in the year 2000 though so that may have changed. Thanks for finding the videos for me. I am going to head down a new rabbit hole.😁

Latest posts

Latest posts