What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
There is nothing more dangerous that a well armed country that is BROKE!!! One of our candidates was just endorsed by the IRS.....Hide your money. Listen to Walt and Big......buy GOLD and Silver while you can. Every monetary transaction you make if elected will be tracked.

There is a saying and I quoted it yesterday.....IF GUNS ARE OUTLAWED ONLY OUTLAWS WILL HAVE GUNS.....

Here is another

IF THE IRS IS INVOLVED ONLY THE ELITE WILL HAVE MONEY.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
this is getting way too common place, used to be a horrid crime and would be plastered all over the news but now it gets no play and it's almost accepted as normal stuff...fng media is the true enemy and they are run by washington...

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club

there will be a quiz on Monday

What is fractional gold?

Before we get too much further, what exactly is fractional gold? Fractional gold refers to gold that is less than one ounce. If you buy a gold coin, the standard size is one troy ounce. Fractional coins are simply that – a fraction of an ounce of gold.

A common range of fractional gold sizes include:

• 1/10 oz gold coins
  • 1/4 oz gold coins
  • 1/2 oz gold coins
  • 1 gram gold bars and rounds
  • 5-gram gold bars and rounds
  • 10-gram gold bars and rounds
What are the benefits of fractional gold?

While one ounce gold coins are the most popular, fractional gold offers investors a few benefits. Here are a few things to keep in mind if you’re thinking about investing in fractional gold:

Fractional gold is more affordable: One of the main benefits of fractional gold is that it’s more affordable than buying a full ounce of gold. This makes it a great option for investors who are looking to diversify their portfolio or start investing in gold, but don’t have a lot of money to do so.

Fractional gold is easy to trade: Another benefit of fractional gold is that it’s easy to trade. Purchasing fractional coins is easy. Most coin shops or online coin dealers sell coins like American Gold Eagles in fractional sizes. Their relative popularity makes them easy to sell at the same venues.

Fractional gold is easy to spend: Gold foil products like Goldbacks present an easy way to pay bills with gold if you are in one of the U.S. states that recognize gold and silver as legal tender. Their small sizes range from 1/1000th oz to 1/20th oz, making them a good fit for smaller transactions.

You don’t have to sell an entire ounce: When liquidating your gold holdings, you may want to liquidate a small amount to meet a financial goal. With fractional gold, you can do this without selling an entire ounce of gold.

Fractional gold is also a great way to give gold as a gift without overdoing it.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
fractional gold....just looked it up. Don't you pay way over spot for that.....as Boo put it....supply vs demand.

I was thinking about more junk silver. Easier to barter with.

As I understand it you can buy up to $9,999 before the IRS is notified of the transaction. That will probably change if our monetary system is changed to digital......

oldfogey8

“Glock switches are the number one public safety issue in our city and state,’' Mayor Randall Woodfin said

Blaming a switch is no different than blaming guns. Our politicians usually blame ‘assault rifles’ or ‘weapons of war’ as a cudgel to revoke the 2nd amendment when the vast majority of shootings are not done by people lawfully allowed to own guns. Usually it is young thugs with stolen guns. The problem isn’t guns. It is morals.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Only problem with silver it is to bulky.....I do like the idea of Big's fractional gold. What a mess. Mankind....will do anything for control and power.....in the end it will destroy us......

1727044970728.png

Last edited:

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I bought a ton a fractional gold when it was $330 an ounce and have been buying it regularly...within the last years I've bought bags of junk silver and gold coins...I bought heavy when silver was $14 an ounce...100 ounce bars were the cheapest by weight...I know gents that have kilo bars of gold...kinda tough to spend it...